The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whitey

Quote from: sid waddell on May 31, 2020, 09:26:48 AM
Quote from: whitey on May 31, 2020, 03:05:53 AM
Ah...so you dont live here.  Explains a lot
Your stance now is that the opinion of anybody who doesn't live in America should be dismissed.

Explains a lot about your mindset.

Tease out how your own logic can be applied to history:

"The opinions of those who did not live in Protestant areas of the North of Ireland should bee dismissed. The opinions of those who did not live in white areas of apartheid South Africa should be dismissed. The opinions of those who did not live under Stalin should be dismissed. The opinions of those who did not live in Nazi Germany should be dismissed."

This is literally what you believe. Your search to rationalise your own racism and bigotry can lead you down some very deep rabbit holes.

Still doesn't explain why you dismiss all opinions other than your own, though, no matter where people live.

And especially the views of ethnic and other minorities.

This is comical altogether.....you don't even live here and yet you, somehow, have superior insight and  understanding as to how things work. At the same time you DISMISS the opinions of people who have lived here for decades

sid waddell

Quote from: whitey on May 31, 2020, 10:49:41 AM
Your stance now is that the opinion of anybody who doesn't live in America should be dismissed.

"The opinions of those who did not live in Protestant areas of the North of Ireland should bee dismissed. The opinions of those who did not live in white areas of apartheid South Africa should be dismissed. The opinions of those who did not live under Stalin should be dismissed. The opinions of those who did not live in Nazi Germany should be dismissed."

This is literally what you believe. Your search to rationalise your own racism and bigotry can lead you down some very deep rabbit holes.

Still doesn't explain why you dismiss all opinions other than your own, though, no matter where people live.

This is comical altogether.....you don't even live here and yet you, somehow, have superior insight and  understanding as to how things work. At the same time you DISMISS the opinions of people who have lived here for decades
I only dismiss i) people who who have no intention of debating in good faith and ii) racists.

You categorically tick both categories.

whitey

Quote from: sid waddell on May 31, 2020, 11:29:31 AM
Quote from: whitey on May 31, 2020, 10:49:41 AM

I only dismiss i) people who who have no intention of debating in good faith and ii) racists.

You categorically tick both categories.

Live here for 10,20 or 30 years and then come back with some Genuine  opinions  not ones you lifted off some left wing blog

J70

An NYC cop might be in a spot of bother after pulling a lad's mask down and pepper spraying him in the face. Lad has his hands up.

https://twitter.com/AJRupchandani/status/1266889115288711168

If you look in the comments, Letitia James, NY AG, asked the poster (apparently the lad's aunt) to send the info to her office.

whitey

Quote from: J70 on May 31, 2020, 02:25:34 PM
An NYC cop might be in a spot of bother after pulling a lad's mask down and pepper spraying him in the face. Lad has his hands up.

If you look in the comments, Letitia James, NY AG, asked the poster (apparently the lad's aunt) to send the info to her office.

There's going to be some great footage doing the rounds

https://mobile.twitter.com/AndySwan/status/1267081816873328640

sid waddell

Quote from: whitey on May 31, 2020, 12:45:16 PM

Live here for 10,20 or 30 years and then come back with some Genuine  opinions  not ones you lifted off some left wing blog
Again , the racist troll is straight in with the "if you lived here you'd be a racist too" spiel.

He genuinely cannot believe how anybody would have any opinions other than his own racist bile. It flabbergasts him.

As racist trolls go, this guy is the dregs of the dregs.

God help those poor unfortunates who have to put up with him in real life.

To be fair, given his total and utter amazement and confusion that anybody would have different views to him, that's unlikely to be many people.

J70

Quote from: whitey on May 31, 2020, 02:52:26 PM

I'm curious why you would post this, without comment, in response to my post.

I think we are all aware that some people are taking advantage of these protests to burn and loot.

sid waddell

White right-wing nut jobs (ie. pretty much the entirety of the Republican party) constantly fantasise about obliterating a supposed tyrannical state which is "oppressing them". That is why they have an almost sexual fetish for guns. Yet they refuse to recognise that black people don't need to imagine that tyranny, they live with it constantly. Black people actually experience the sort of tyranny that whites have never experienced but constantly fantasise abut experiencing.

So given such, they should have no problem with any violence from black people, or if black people start to tool up and form openly armed vigilante groups acting in a threatening manner against police or white people in general - as it is the entirely logical conclusion of the white right wing nutcase argument for mass gun ownership.

But black people are black, and you couldn't be having black people having the same rights as whites, eh.

sid waddell

Donald Trump has 3% (three per cent) support among blacks. There's a damn good chance you'd get a higher percentage of Catholics voting for the DUP.

We are so lucky to have several posters here, on a GAA discussion board, of all things, telling pretty much the entirety of black America that it doesn't know what it's talking about.

"Whitey" knows best, eh.

whitey

Quote from: J70 on May 31, 2020, 03:30:26 PM

I think we are all aware that some people are taking advantage of these protests to burn and loot.

Your first instinct was to post something to make the cops look bad

My first instinct was to post something to make the rioters/looters look bad

sid waddell

Quote from: whitey on May 31, 2020, 03:52:27 PM

Translation: "whites good, blacks bad".

Your racist veil fell long ago.

whitey

Quote from: sid waddell on May 31, 2020, 03:58:40 PM

Translation: "whites good, blacks bad".

Your racist veil fell long ago.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNN

whitey

Quote from: sid waddell on May 31, 2020, 02:57:02 PM
Quote from: whitey on May 31, 2020, 12:45:16 PM

Again , the racist troll is straight in with the "if you lived here you'd be a racist too" spiel.

He genuinely cannot believe how anybody would have any opinions other than his own racist bile. It flabbergasts him.

As racist trolls go, this guy is the dregs of the dregs.

God help those poor unfortunates who have to put up with him in real life.

To be fair, given his total and utter amazement and confusion that anybody would have different views to him, that's unlikely to be many people.

Maith an fear.....to go bog รจ

J70

Quote from: J70 on May 31, 2020, 03:30:26 PM

Good you're admitting to what YOUR reflex reaction is.

I'll speak for myself, thank you.

I have no history of anticop rhetoric. I posted it because the NY AG had responded on Twitter, asking the aunt of the victim to send it to her office. A state AG saying she'll look into a film of a cop ripping a mask off a guy and spraying him is newsworthy at the moment, is it not?

whitey

It was a tongue in cheek comment (but the lefties on my twitter feed were running very hard this morning with an anti law enforcement agenda, completely ignoring the rioting and looting that was going on)