Bruce Springsteen Ticket For Sale

Started by thejuice, May 17, 2008, 07:59:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thejuice

1 standing ticket

Sunday 25th May,
RDS Dublin

Price €81 (face value)

Selling me ticket as I was offered a chance to go on a trip to Italy, will be going to see the Boss in Cardiff in June instead.

Give me a Private Message, first come first served!

Thanks

EDIT
***********Sorry didnt see the thread below*****************
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

gallsman

Would like to swap tickets (potentially 4) for the Thursday gig in exchange for some Friday night ones.

qwerty123

Any Springsteen fans know where you could find tickets for his other European venues next year? Barcelona has sold out but I'd love to try get tickets for that. Has anyone any experience of this or know of any forums where I could try get my hands on two tickets?

gallsman

Quote from: qwerty123 on September 10, 2022, 11:10:35 AM
Any Springsteen fans know where you could find tickets for his other European venues next year? Barcelona has sold out but I'd love to try get tickets for that. Has anyone any experience of this or know of any forums where I could try get my hands on two tickets?

Have three for the second Barcelona date  8) 8) 8)

Think you'll do well to find anything flying around outside the gouging sites. They were like hen's teeth trying to get them originally and the fanbase over here tends towards the more rabid side of things.

qwerty123

Ya bollix!lol

Ah well, at least you've helped manage my expectations. I'm still seriously considering going over for the weekend and chancing my arm, it's almost a year out and I'm already desperate...and losing hope!

David McKeown

I have the Friday and Tuesday secured at RDS but still need tickets for the Sunday. Hopefully some become available nearer the time
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

J70

The tickets for the arena tour in the US next spring was an absolute shitshow.

Ticketmaster use so-called "dynamic pricing" for in-demand concerts in the US. Works like airline seats. The higher the demand, the more expensive the ticket. First couple of shows to go on sale are in Tampa, where there were seats going for more than five grand. That's face value, not secondary market. And Tampa is not exactly a peak Springsteen market. I heard some chat that they were throwing ludicrously-priced tickets like that in so that buyers would be less outraged by the more "normal" prices of 700-1000.

For subsequent sales in places like NYC and Philadelphia, which are major markets, they put caps in after the backlash. But, Ticketmaster are still looking for 5-600 dollars for a nosebleed seat way up behind the stage in MSG. I haven't missed a tour in decades, but f**k that.

If he plays Citifield , I might get a cheap ticket for the summer stadium tour (which won't have dynamic pricing), but otherwise I'm giving it a miss. I'm not spending hours in traffic getting to and from the Meadowlands for a Metlife Stadium show either.

markl121

Quote from: J70 on September 13, 2022, 12:37:04 PM
The tickets for the arena tour in the US next spring was an absolute shitshow.

Ticketmaster use so-called "dynamic pricing" for in-demand concerts in the US. Works like airline seats. The higher the demand, the more expensive the ticket. First couple of shows to go on sale are in Tampa, where there were seats going for more than five grand. That's face value, not secondary market. And Tampa is not exactly a peak Springsteen market. I heard some chat that they were throwing ludicrously-priced tickets like that in so that buyers would be less outraged by the more "normal" prices of 700-1000.

For subsequent sales in places like NYC and Philadelphia, which are major markets, they put caps in after the backlash. But, Ticketmaster are still looking for 5-600 dollars for a nosebleed seat way up behind the stage in MSG. I haven't missed a tour in decades, but f**k that.

If he plays Citifield , I might get a cheap ticket for the summer stadium tour (which won't have dynamic pricing), but otherwise I'm giving it a miss. I'm not spending hours in traffic getting to and from the Meadowlands for a Metlife Stadium show either.
Noticed this for irish and british shows too. Back row in murrayfield 500 quid.Mental. If this continues I don't know when I'll next at a gig