You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

longball

Quote from: tyrone girl on July 08, 2009, 10:08:00 AM
Give my head peace i had to go with a wedding present it would have been rude to refuse the drink  ::)

U didnt go for ur walk because u went drinking tut tut TG
Spotted any unladylike behaviour report within:
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=13209.0

tyrone girl

How do u know i didnt go for my walk

supersub

Give my head peace i had to go with a wedding present it would have been rude to refuse the drink  ::)

It wouldnt have been rude to refuse the second drink though... :D

drinking of a tuesday..hardcore

SidelineKick

Did you have to go last night?
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

Archie Mitchell

Hangovers at work have to be the worst thing ever.

tyrone girl

Yes i did have to go last night actually, and if i didnt have the hangover from it today it would have been tmrw or friday so its irrelevant what night i went.

SidelineKick

Reported.

tyrone girl

saturday and cant go friday night so what other night is there ?

SidelineKick

Thursday.  Surely its better to have a hangover on a Friday than a Wednesday?

You leave yourself messed up now for the rest of the week.  Poor planning.

Reported.

illdecide

After a nights hard training session the old aging limbs the next day grinds my ears...fecking walking about the office like Frankenstein
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

tyrone girl

No its not cos i have load of stuff to get finished and tidied up on friday cos off for wk and half after that so cant have hangover on friday , plus have tan an nails to get done that evening and i want a relaxing evening before the wedding not lying fecked with drink dying in me  ::)

SidelineKick

Why not get all your stuff tidied up on wed and Thurs then chill out a bit on the Friday.  You havent thought this through.

I must say TG I wouldnt want you working for me, you sound like you'd lose me too much money what with your hangovers and poor planning.

Reported.

tyrone girl

Cant chill out on friday cos the place goes mental as people think ur never gona open again. Now give it a rest my heads sore enough without listening to u

SidelineKick

I have to pull you on that one TG, I have in fact not said anything, you are not listening to me, you are reading what I am writing.

You definitely are not working for me, what with your hangovers, poor planning and inability to differentiate between hearing and seeing.

Reported.

Archie Mitchell