Jozo is a liability.. absolute joke

From the Bunker

thebigfella

paddyjohn

JPGJOHNNYG

f**k me brutal defending. Get rid of the lot of them

From the Bunker

RadioGAAGAA

Lesser said about Simumovic the better. An embarassment that the man is paid to be that scared of having a ball at his feet.

McGregor isn't much better. Completely chicken of having the ball. "Playmaker"? Coward.

Remove those two and you might have something to work with.
i usse an speelchekor

clarshack

Lennon has to carry the can for that tonight. Learned nothing from the Cluj 2 legged tie in August.
Completely embarrassing.

paddyjohn

Quote from: clarshack on February 27, 2020, 09:51:54 PM
Lennon has to carry the can for that tonight. Learned nothing from the Cluj 2 legged tie in August.
Completely embarrassing.

You'd nearly think that Lenny didn't get sacked by Bolton and Hibs. Absolute shambles and a fraud

Main Street

Not one player performed to standard. Copenhagen totally deserved it even if Celtic served the game on a platter to them, they were in control after scoring their first and  pounced on every sloppy defending.

From the Bunker

Celtic chased from the beginning a game they were technically winning with the away goal.

Targetman

The writing was on the wall after not scoring in the first half, defending was a shambles and very obvious tonight that Mc Gregor doesn't like a 50/50 challenge!!

illdecide

Some f**king experts on here, win all round them and not a word and then a shit performance and all the know all's come out of the woodwork...wise the fu*k up.

BTW i was ripping, i almost put my boot thru the TV. The defence was pure brutal and got bullied all night, Celtic could and should have got into the last 16 but lets be honest how much further were we going to go? Unless Sevco get a lucky draw they will get pumped next round or def last 8.
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

clarshack

Sevco will likely get a favourable draw. Luck is hanging out if them in Europe.