The Official Glasgow Rangers UEFA Cup Final Thread

Started by Minder, May 02, 2008, 09:17:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Fcuk Rankers and their "anti-football"   ;)

Scotlands shame
Tbc....

Minder

Thye should have played more like "the biggest club in the world", Man Utd, in their two legs with Barcelona. Now that was total football......
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

new devil

:D :D :D having seen you on the united thread in a few days minder  :D :D :D :D

mhacadoir

i didnt want them to win, and by jesus it was dire to watch.. but its effective. not looking forward to it in two weeks time though, preston will be full of them. least it might take their mind off the league

fred the red

Doesnt look to good for rangers now in the league.

Dannymcfella

T Fearon

It will do the English people no harm at all to see these bigots in action and Scotland's Shame. Also many English cities in recent years (Liverpool, Blackburn, London and Manchester etc) have been privileged to host good humoured Celtic fans so there will no doubt be comparisons made ;)

Dannymcfella

They have seen them up to there work in recent years, Fulham said they would never have them back but we celts are welcome anytime, and a few other clubs have gave similar remarks about them!!

illdecide

Tell all the Huns you know that Manchester's not far to go!
They'll be shagging Gail Platt in Roy Croppers flat,
While we're winning 3 in a row ;D ;D
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

T Fearon

By the way. What time is the Bill on at next Wednesday night? ;D

Bensars

Quote from: T Fearon on May 09, 2008, 02:41:55 PM
By the way. What time is the Bill on at next Wednesday night? ;D

Sad thing is you will watch the game, notebook in hand ala Roy Cropper to find the slightest glimpse of something that could possibly deemed offending. ::)

Worse still if there was a freebie to the game , you would be prostituting yourself in the VIP lounge with all those you "apparently" despise

T Fearon

A spokesman put it down to the fact that all the country's w*nkers are in Manchester currently ;D

Gaaboardmod3

Tony. Can you please stop posting new threads every time you want to slag off the IFA/Rangers/Linfield or eulogise Celtic/FAI/Spurs. Can you take a quick look at Rule 5 please. I am going to merge all of these threads now into their appropriate 'parent' thread if I can find one.

Cheers

ziggysego

Quote from: Gaaboardmod3 on May 14, 2008, 09:46:17 AM
Tony. Can you please stop posting new threads every time you want to slag off the IFA/Rangers/Linfield or eulogise Celtic/FAI/Spurs. Can you take a quick look at Rule 5 please. I am going to merge all of these threads now into their appropriate 'parent' thread if I can find one.

Cheers

woohoo!  :D
Testing Accessibility