Started by Galwaybhoy, November 29, 2007, 05:28:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

full back

Quote from: Puckoon on November 29, 2007, 05:53:42 PM
What are GHD straighteners?

Quote from: Chrisowc on November 29, 2007, 05:52:33 PM
A rabbit.

Girls love rabbits 8)

Youll never get a look in - you'd need to get one for yourself too.

They straighten your hair puckoon - big thing with the ladies

Do you know he isnt talking about the furry animals :o

pintsofguinness

Quote from: JimStynes on November 29, 2007, 05:52:16 PM
Got her an ipod for her main present last year. Getting her perfume and GHD straighteners this year.

they're a £100.00 you know!  (cant believe you never heard of them puckoon!)

My woman's got jewerly for almost every birthday, christmas and anniversery - I have to say, I'm getting stuck  :-\
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

full back

I hope you are taking the piss pog
You arent giving your woman a cd for Christmas?
Why dont you give her a good going over to release all your anger ;)

Puckoon

Quote from: full back on November 29, 2007, 05:56:39 PM

A rabbit.

Girls love rabbits 8)

Full back, I was born at night, but it wasnt last night. ;)

Quote from: pintsofguinness on November 29, 2007, 05:57:29 PM
Got her an ipod for her main present last year. Getting her perfume and GHD straighteners this year.

My woman's got jewerly for almost every birthday, christmas and anniversery - I have to say, I'm getting stuck  :-\

Maybe shes waiting for the one piece of jewellry she has yet to get

Quote from: full back on November 29, 2007, 06:01:32 PM
I hope you are taking the piss pog
You arent giving your woman a cd for Christmas?
Why dont you give her a good going over to release all your anger ;)

Hes got more rage than stamina.

JimStynes

Quote from: pintsofguinness on November 29, 2007, 05:57:29 PM

i got them on ebay for just under £75. I wouldnt pick jewerly for a woman, they are to fussy and i would rather let her pick something she wanted rather than me pick her something shite but she has to pretend to like it.

full back

Quote from: Puckoon on November 29, 2007, 06:03:25 PM
Quote from: full back on November 29, 2007, 05:56:39 PM

A rabbit.

Girls love rabbits 8)

Full back, I was born at night, but it wasnt last night. ;)

Must have been the night before then if you havent heard of GHD's ;)

Puckoon

JimStynes

Quote from: hardstation on November 29, 2007, 06:09:02 PM
Splash out a bit lads.

Jesus i would love to. Imagine the slap you would get if she opened her present to find a PS3

Galwaybhoy

Quote from: full back on November 29, 2007, 05:53:08 PM
You cant go wrong with a bracelet or necklace, but FFS dont even think about getting a ring

Mind you GB, you could get her a jersey with Mc Geady or O Shea on the back & you could fantasize about them as you............well you know the rest ;)

That was my first choice full back, but she doesn't like jerseys. :(

I was thinking jewelry, but shes very picky and she might not like what I get her.  An I-Pod is out of the question, she would never use it.

An other option is perfume, but I wouldn't know which one to get her.  Lads I'm very bad at this sort of thing.

full back

If you dont know enough about her to know what she wants/needs take her shopping - let her pick what she wants & everyone goes home happy.
Unless of course she is one of these ones that say there is no 'thought' involved if you dont pick it. If this is the case you are fcuked & you need to get rid of her asap

Puckoon

Quote from: Galwaybhoy on November 29, 2007, 06:20:56 PM
Quote from: full back on November 29, 2007, 05:53:08 PM
You cant go wrong with a bracelet or necklace, but FFS dont even think about getting a ring

Mind you GB, you could get her a jersey with Mc Geady or O Shea on the back & you could fantasize about them as you............well you know the rest ;)

That was my first choice full back, but she doesn't like jerseys. :(

I was thinking jewelry, but shes very picky and she might not like what I get her.  An I-Pod is out of the question, she would never use it.

An other option is perfume, but I wouldn't know which one to get her.  Lads I'm very bad at this sort of thing.

You'd need to get better right and quick.
It gets easier as you get older. If shes high maintenance, get out of dodge quick. Any woman worth her salt will at least pretend to be overjoyed by whatever you get her. Heres a few staples you cant go wrong with (unless shes the aforementioned high maintainence):
1. Nice underwear - doesnt have to be super naughty or anything, but stay away from these -

2. Buy her tickets to a concert/west end show and take her to london sometime in the new year.
3. Get a hold of her sister/friend and ask them to come shopping with you - when she finds out you made that effort its win win win all around.
4. Nice diamond necklace - chicks love them

Whatever you do dont get her any kind of kitchen utensil, house cleaning appliance.

Galwaybhoy

Quote from: full back on November 29, 2007, 06:26:20 PM
If you dont know enough about her to know what she wants/needs take her shopping - let her pick what she wants & everyone goes home happy.
Unless of course she is one of these ones that say there is no 'thought' involved if you dont pick it. If this is the case you are fcuked & you need to get rid of her asap

I dont think she will go for the "let her pick option".  No I know enough about her, but I know whe is very hard to shop for.  I'm thinking jewlery maybe or perfume.

JimStynes

Theres a girl from work who is away to New York for a few days. Shes getting my woman Abercrombie and Fitch perfume apparently you cant get it over here, that should build up some brownie points.

Puckoon

Hardstation, Ive sampled the top two out of those three, Mrs Puck gets bored with perfumes easily, so she has about 8 3/4 full bottles on the shelf.
Thank god for Parfum1.com. Top brands, cheap prices.

longball

i got my woman a DS for her birthday its what she wanted shes 20 by the way! got her couple of games for Xmas and also getting a mobile phone and a few bits and peices but enuf about her whats she getting me?!?
Spotted any unladylike behaviour report within:
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=13209.0