Vote

Started by Feckitt, May 21, 2014, 09:08:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feckitt

Get out and Vote!
Transfer your Vote!
and most importantly,
Encourage your friends and family to vote!!!

Hereiam

What puts me off is the fact that I have to drive past my local polling station which is about a mile from the house to go to one that is 7 miles away in a different town.

armaghniac

QuoteTransfer your Vote!

This is important.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Hereiam

Quote from: armaghniac on May 21, 2014, 10:54:15 AM
QuoteTransfer your Vote!

This is important.

Explain!!!

armaghniac

Quote from: Hereiam on May 21, 2014, 10:59:14 AM
Quote from: armaghniac on May 21, 2014, 10:54:15 AM
QuoteTransfer your Vote!

This is important.

Explain!!!

It is not the first seat that is in any real contention, or the second one, but the later seats are were the real battle is.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Hereiam

So what you are saying is that people so vote 1,2,3 etc

cockahoop

Quote from: Feckitt on May 21, 2014, 09:08:53 AM
Get out and Vote!
Transfer your Vote!
and most importantly,
Encourage your friends and family to vote!!!

No chance!

Minder

Quote from: Hereiam on May 21, 2014, 11:57:54 AM
So what you are saying is that people so vote 1,2,3 etc

Dodds and Anderson are certs, I think, their seat between Alex Attwood or Jim Allister, I think
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

BennyCake

Voting is pointless. No matter who gets in, they're all singing from the same hymn sheet.

deiseach

Personally I view voting as a civic duty. But if you don't want to vote, don't vote.

DuffleKing

X Factor final already?

thewobbler

Quote from: BennyCake on May 21, 2014, 12:38:57 PM
Voting is pointless. No matter who gets in, they're all singing from the same hymn sheet.
Voting is the fundamental cornerstone of democracy.

Your opinion on the matter is the ultimate catch-22. You won't vote because you don't think it matters, but you will complain anyway about those who get voted in.

BennyCake

Quote from: thewobbler on May 21, 2014, 12:49:50 PM

Your opinion on the matter is the ultimate catch-22. You won't vote because you don't think it matters, but you will complain anyway about those who get voted in.

Democracy is a myth.

Feckitt

On election day,
Text your sister to remind her to vote.
Call round to your mother to see if she wants to go to the polling station
Facebook message your friend and tell them to vote
Ring your cousin and ask him has he voted yet

In the local elections a handful of votes often makes the difference. A personal appeal for a vote is the best canvass. Like me you may not belong to a political party, but you still want to see your team win, so please make the small effort to encourage your friends and family to vote.

Everyone, Republican or otherwise has their own particular part to play. No part is too great or too small, no one is too old or too young to do something.

cockahoop

Quote from: thewobbler on May 21, 2014, 12:49:50 PM

yip it certainly is,shinn fein making a balls of education and dare speak against them your a dissendent,SDLP,clueless so do i as a nationalist vote dup?no chance so exactly catch 22