Previous topic - Next topic

Denn Forever

I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

J70

Quote from: heganboy on February 13, 2012, 01:04:46 PM
Some other views on the topic...

That middle one is gas! Its on the FDR beside the Brooklyn Bridge and is actually an ad for a storage space rental company! :D

Evil Genius

I wonder how those who would ban gay marriage or adoption etc would react to this situation (below), where we have a child born following the introduction of male semen to a female womb?

Like, I mean, the parents have got to be heterosexual for pregnancy to have taken place, so that's got to be OK, right?

Sex change man gives birth in Britain

London, Feb 13 2012:

A British woman, who had a sex change surgery, is believed to have become Britain's first "male mother".

The man, whose womb was not removed during the original sex change operation, became only the third man in world to have done this, he has become the country's first and world's third "male mother".

The man, who is in his 30s, gave birth last year after having hormone treatment to reactivate his womb but the story was confirmed recently, the Mail Online reported.

(More in http://truthdive.com/2012/02/13/male-mother-sex-change-man-gives-birth-in-britain.html )
"If you come in here again, you'd better bring guns"
"We don't need guns"
"Yes you fuckin' do"

Denn Forever

Its been happening in the states for yonks.

From Wiki.

For example, Matt Rice, a transgender man, bore a son named Blake in October 1999 [14] following random sperm donations from three male friends[15] during his relationship with transgender writer Patrick Califia.[15]

Thomas Beatie, another transgender man, has borne three children. He chose to become pregnant because his wife Nancy was infertile, doing so with cryogenic donated sperm and a syringe, at home. He wrote an article about the experience in The Advocate.[13] The Washington Post further broadened the story on March 25 when blogger Emil Steiner called Beatie the first "legally" pregnant man on record,[16] in reference to certain states' and federal legal recognition of Beatie as a man.[12][13] In 2010, Guinness World Records recognized Beatie as the world's "First Married Man to Give Birth."[17] Beatie gave birth to a girl named Susan Juliette Beatie on June 29, 2008.[18][19] Barbara Walters announced Beatie's second pregnancy on The View,[20] and Beatie gave birth to a boy named Austin Alexander Beatie on June 9, 2009.[21] Beatie gave birth to his third child, a boy named Jensen James Beatie, on July 25, 2010.[22]

Scott Moore, a transgender man, gave birth to a child on March 9, 2010.[23]

Yuval Topper, Israeli transgender man, gave birth to a child on December 28, 2011
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

thejuice

I see Nicholas Sarzcozy is now running a re-election campaign with an anti-gay marriage stance. Funnily enough he was pro-gay marriage when he won last time.

The difference this time being he has to compete against a surge by right wingers Le Front National headed by Marine Le Pen.

Just goes to show what a man of principal he is.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Applesisapples

This is absolutely disgraceful, why is the activities of trans gender people being introduced into a debate on gay marriage. These are seperate issues. The rights of gay couples should not becompared with those of trans gender people any more tahn they should be linked with child abuse.

Cac orm féin

ive no problem letting gay and lessies getting married,if they want to be as miserable and sexless as any straight couple that gets married then good luck to them.i hope they dont turn out like iceman thou

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: The Iceman on February 13, 2012, 02:27:07 AM
Regardless if you believe in God or not, convictions are real and many people will choose things over their family.

Drug addicts do that alot. Quite a few of them have convictions.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

The Iceman

You choose the queens pound over your family MOG, and I'm sure you have plenty of convictions.....
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

Olly

I love gay marriages. I think what people don't like is the next morning after a gay wedding reception. I've been to some where the guests have nearly thrown up looking at their breakfast sausage as it was a stark reminder of what happened in the marital bed that night. I have shouted at loads of these people who have refused to eat or even choose sausages for breakfast. I know what they're thinking and I let rip at their homophobia.
Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".

Maguire01

Quote from: The Iceman on February 13, 2012, 02:27:07 AM
Regardless if you believe in God or not, convictions are real and many people will choose things over their family.
So would a gay couple without other convictions, who would put children first, not be better parents than a straight couple for whom their children are not their first priority?

J70

I don't understand the equivalency of religion and war in terms of prioritizing over your family. War (leaving out the geopolitical aspects) is at least defensible in the sense that you might be fighting against something that actually threatens your family's well-being. How one could choose a hypothetical magical being over one's flesh and blood loved ones is just mind-boggling however!

The Iceman

Quote from: J70 on February 14, 2012, 04:36:53 PM
I don't understand the equivalency of religion and war in terms of prioritizing over your family. War (leaving out the geopolitical aspects) is at least defensible in the sense that you might be fighting against something that actually threatens your family's well-being. How one could choose a hypothetical magical being over one's flesh and blood loved ones is just mind-boggling however!
Maybe because God is not a hypothetical magical being.
I don't think thats hard to understand
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: The Iceman on February 14, 2012, 02:02:16 PM
You choose the queens pound over your family MOG, and I'm sure you have plenty of convictions.....

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

You make me sound like I abandoned a good Catholic brood of 24 childers and the missus or I moved out and left poor Mammy and Daddy with nothing to do now that they cannot mammy over me like all good Catholic mothers.

I moved to England because adults get to move away from home  ;)

Then again you still have imaginary friends  8)

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: The Iceman on February 14, 2012, 05:08:56 PM
Quote from: J70 on February 14, 2012, 04:36:53 PM
Maybe because God is not a hypothetical magical being.
I don't think thats hard to understand

You have a wonderful sense of humour, I'll give ya that.