Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GiveItToTheShooters

Aghagallon live rent free in Belfast GAA man's head

imtommygunn

Mr most outsiders I have known of just take mileage. There are some clubs may pay some big money but tbh it is grossly exaggerated and then people with no sense read some nonsense on the internet and believe it then it's the greatest outrage ever.

I am sure aghagallon club people will be happy enough winning with "outsiders" and will be happy enough regardless. I don't know why they specifically getting the stick here either.

Load of shite talked in this debate.

JimStynes

imtommygunn

Hmmm. I think there is a lot of naivety on your part if I'm honest.

JimStynes

Some strike by Murray! Lamh Dhearg are their craic already.

JimStynes

At Dunsilly here and the linesmen are seeing a lot of these off the ball incidents but not doing anything about it.

GiveItToTheShooters

Quote from: JimStynes on October 24, 2021, 01:20:10 PM
At Dunsilly here and the linesmen are seeing a lot of these off the ball incidents but not doing anything about it.
Sure what's new

GiveItToTheShooters

Quote from: Duine Inteacht Eile on October 24, 2021, 12:52:10 PM
Quote from: imtommygunn on October 24, 2021, 11:59:12 AM
Mr most outsiders I have known of just take mileage. There are some clubs may pay some big money but tbh it is grossly exaggerated and then people with no sense read some nonsense on the internet and believe it then it's the greatest outrage ever.

I am sure aghagallon club people will be happy enough winning with "outsiders" and will be happy enough regardless. I don't know why they specifically getting the stick here either.

Load of shite talked in this debate.
And continue to stick your head in the sand. It is spiralling. It needs addressed one way or the other.
FWIW, I've no gripe with Aghagallon. They're a drop in the ocean.
Like Rossa then

imtommygunn

Portglenone by four nearly in extra time. That old codology bs has been up to must have worked  ;D

Calm Down

And RC thought I was taking the p*as yesterday 

JimStynes

Portglenone V Aghagallon to go into a championship final! Unreal

imtommygunn

Game over. Great win for portglenone. Wonder can johnnies spring a surprise too.

Saffrongael

Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

quit yo jibbajabba

Quote from: imtommygunn on October 24, 2021, 02:24:51 PM
Portglenone by four nearly in extra time. That old codology bs has been up to must have worked  ;D

Ach shure lookit..... 😃
That performance today wont be near good enough the next day 😉

bannside

ACH sure we will turn up anyway and see how it goes..another punchers chance....