Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cushendall

Believe cushendall St. John's match has been reseshdued for Saturday evening

Milltown Row2

Quote from: cushendall on June 24, 2015, 11:17:46 PM
Believe cushendall St. John's match has been reseshdued for Saturday evening

Don't bring the kids  ;D
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

reddog

Quote from: Two Hands FFS on June 24, 2015, 11:09:33 PM
Quote from: Leftbackno4 on June 24, 2015, 09:44:35 PM
I have enjoyed the many and varied opinions shared on this board over the years, agreeing with some and disagreeing with others and everyone is entitled to an opinion (they're like arseh*les - everyone got one) but in the aftermath of a well contested U21 final I thought a line had been crossed when a player was named and shamed as a guilty party and a small number of individuals were happy to act as judge jury and executioner on one mans uncorroborated second hand account.

It speaks volumes that 'auld hand' is happy to name names on the St John's team but is very shy about putting the name of the Dall mentor ( 30ish year old water boy !) who threw himself to the ground clutching his face without being touched in a bad parity of what's usually seen on MOTD as the worst excesses of cheating foreign soccer players, in a failed attempt to have a St. John's man sent off. In my opinion this only served to galvanise the Johnnies who clawed back a 6 point deficit to 1 in the remainder of the half.

I'm sure the person in question on reflection probably regrets his action in the heat of the moment and on reflection I wouldn't like his name more widely known as further uneducated opinion may be unjustly formed.

For the integrity of this opinion board, unless you seen or heard it yourself and especially if it's a serious allegation that will see a person, club or competition  brought into disrepute leave names out of it. Contributors after-all have their anonymity. If you saw it or heard it first hand by all means let us all know what you seen or heard.

In this particular case I actually think the CCC and due process is the best way to deal with.

I hope my next post might be about hurling  :)
You do realise that there are witnesses. Some of the Cushendall supporters were aware of the comment at half time.
The Cushendall Waterboy has been spoken too. That is fact. His actions were very poor but as stated..him trying to getting a player is hardly comparable to a player mocking the death of someone's father.
He's only made it worse for himself. He should have apologised & everyone could have moved on.
[/b]
Once more we see people from one side deciding that as they say hes done it that hes guilty. He has nothing to apologise for and the same man would apologise if he done it as that's the type of him. But for cushendall to drag a man's reputation through the gutter without any proof would in normal life libellous. There have been meetings there has been nothing in the reports to incriminate him so stop trying to ruin someones life. Ps how has he 'only made it worse for himself' Are you insuating or threatening that cushendall will try and seek 'retribution'. It wont be happening

reddog

Quote from: theskull1 on June 24, 2015, 04:45:26 PM
Taking what you are saying reddog and believing this to be a truth..... I would be up in arms with the accuser and putting the pressure on him and his club to apologize for maliciously concocting such deviously slanderous accusations.

I assume you would agree?

How do you know what Michael has asked for?? you all seem to think you know whats happening

theskull1

Quote from: reddog on June 25, 2015, 12:11:51 AM
Taking what you are saying reddog and believing this to be a truth..... I would be up in arms with the accuser and putting the pressure on him and his club to apologize for maliciously concocting such deviously slanderous accusations.

How do you know what Michael has asked for?? you all seem to think you know whats happening

wha??? I was talking to you and no one else. And for the record I know feck all apart from what the rumor mill has told me about what was allegedly said
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

cushendall

Red dog, I don't know what illusion u are under friend or no friend, his mother was beside the St. John's subs who laughed when it was said, same mother went to him at the end off the match, the St. John's captain came to the changing room after the match, a St. John's player walked off with the cushendall players rather than stay to celebrate his teams win as he was ashamed, one off our younger players got head butted after the final whistle, it seems that u have no concern for the comment made and how it would have affected the said player, how would you feel if something like this was said to you? St. John's people have said it was said, it is a downright disgrace and u sticking up for it, when a number off people heard it is silly 

reddog

Quote from: theskull1 on June 25, 2015, 12:18:23 AM
Quote from: reddog on June 25, 2015, 12:11:51 AM

Michael has gave his views to the people that matter. there is no evidence of it happening. He is actually annoyed that I am replying to some of these people on here as he has no time for them and its probably right that I am only giving them more chance to rant and rave but as a mate I cant stand by. He has denied doing it..theres nothing to prove he did and he doesn't deserve to be tried and his name ruined on a public forum. apologies if I misinterpreted what you said

wha??? I was talking to you and no one else. And for the record I know feck all apart from what the rumor mill has told me about what was allegedly said

reddog

Quote from: cushendall on June 25, 2015, 12:29:27 AM
Red dog, I don't know what illusion u are under friend or no friend, his mother was beside the St. John's subs who laughed when it was said, same mother went to him at the end off the match, the St. John's captain came to the changing room after the match, a St. John's player walked off with the cushendall players rather than stay to celebrate his teams win as he was ashamed, one off our younger players got head butted after the final whistle, it seems that u have no concern for the comment made and how it would have affected the said player, how would you feel if something like this was said to you? St. John's people have said it was said, it is a downright disgrace and u sticking up for it, when a number off people heard it is silly
[/quote
you don't name someone and conduct a campaign against him without proof. frankly because a mum said it doesn't make a difference. You need to prove he did it,michael doesn't need to prove he didn't do it. frankly you have become nothing better than a mob. The lad is a good person does no harm to anyone and doesn't deserve a campaign like this

cushendall

I don't think you seem to understand that it was infact said, there are a number of witnesses, why would somebody make something like this up, he being your friend you are obviously going to believe his word over anybody else's, but there are witnesses and the truth will come out in the end. I understand it may have happened in the heat off things but even at that only a sc**bag would say something like that,

Sleeping giant

Reddog is full of brown shite!!!!!   He's a coward and sc**bag.   Team mates have agreed he said it.   Do the right thing FFS!!!!!     
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.

MoChara

If team mates have said he said, spectators heard him say it, the player he said it to heard him say it and have all stated as such, what other evidence could you ask for bar a video recording.

Two Hands FFS

Did he return to county training on Tuesday night?

Actually did anyone?

Franko

The player he said it to heard it, players on the opposing team heard it, players on the St John's team heard it, the St John's subs heard it and his own mother heard it.  The debate as to whether or not it was said is over.

Reddog your lies on here trying to weasel out of it make you as big a disgrace as he is.

Franko

Quote from: getevennotcross on June 25, 2015, 07:34:44 PM
Quote from: Franko on June 25, 2015, 02:15:34 PM
The player he said it to heard it, players on the opposing team heard it, players on the St John's team heard it, the St John's subs heard it and his own mother heard it.  The debate as to whether or not it was said is over.

Reddog your lies on here trying to weasel out of it make you as big a disgrace as he is.
My goodness, the county secretary has spoken.  Glad to see you have brought closure to the debate and confirmed that the Cushendall player actually said what he said.

I'm not sure you're following...

Hand up

Well Reddog, what are the plans for tomorrow's match? Will it be your now usual bad  behaviour, or will you be coming to Hurl?  We have spoken with our management who promise not to play Campbell in Defense in case he has to mark any of your superstars, esp the most natural hurler in Ulster!!!
On our side I'd say we are well short, injuries and a few on Hols. Being a hurling fan I hope it's a good game without our water boy acting the dick and your clown shutting his mouth.

Does anybody know what the turnout was at County training the other night, any new blood?