New Jobs in Derry Hi

Started by Orior, June 06, 2007, 10:39:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orior

Hi tech jobs hi, for derry hi. Whatever will they think of next, hi.

What's Fujitsu in a Derry accent sound like? I imagine Martin McGuinness would be saying Feejitsee hi.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/northern_ireland/6725763.stm
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Syd

I have heard in agroundbreaking move the people in Derry who take up these posts will be allowed to keep their beloved DLA.

new devil

Quote from: Syd on June 07, 2007, 08:38:16 PM
I have heard in agroundbreaking move the people in Derry who take up these posts will be allowed to keep their beloved DLA.

:D :D :D HA HA thats rich coming from a belfast man

Syd

Quote from: new devil on June 07, 2007, 08:46:11 PM

Are we still continuing with this "Belfast" shite Devil, now you seem thick but i dont think you are that thick. If you take a look in "Antrim Hurling" you will see i play for a team in North Antrim. Now i may live in Belfast, does that make me from Belfast? You live in USA i  think, does that make you a f**king septic tank?

new devil

Quote from: Syd on June 07, 2007, 08:57:54 PM
Quote from: new devil on June 07, 2007, 08:46:11 PM

Are we still continuing with this "Belfast" shite Devil, now you seem thick but i dont think you are that thick. If you take a look in "Antrim Hurling" you will see i play for a team in North Antrim. Now i may live in Belfast, does that make me from Belfast? You live in USA i  think, does that make you a f**king septic tank?

Relax "mucker".... no iam not a septic tank..funny enough  ::)