The Armagh Harps Thread

Started by Rufus T Firefly, November 10, 2006, 11:11:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stew

Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Rufus T Firefly

Hard luck to the Minors yesterday. I didn't make the game unfortunately as I was laid up with some cross between the cowld and the flu.

Reports suggest that Omagh were a very good team indeed and were not undeserving of their win. Brilliant game of football though, and our lads showed great fight and determination throughout.

All the best to Omagh in the remainder of the campaign - I think they now play Dungiven which should be a good game. Congratulations also to Bronco and the Minor management and squad - you all did the Club proud lads!!   8)

thewanderer

seamy beat brendy 3-2 some massive breaks the highest was 9. bring on ding number 26 with fried rice please :D

ArmaghLedd

Quote from: thewanderer on December 15, 2009, 09:58:15 AM
seamy beat brendy 3-2 some massive breaks the highest was 9. bring on ding number 26 with fried rice please :D

Lmao

thewanderer

Dream team on board now? Benny & Bronco, maybe a number of members will rejoin the subcommittees now that the dream team are here. Should be certs for another final this year according to some.

Muhammed McCarthy

Maybe they will have a better strike rate than our neighbours.....1 in 10 8)

Here's hoping anyway, but if I was a gambler I'd back Dromintee.

thewanderer

Quote from: Muhammed McCarthy on December 29, 2009, 08:56:10 PM
Maybe they will have a better strike rate than our neighbours.....1 in 10 8)

Here's hoping anyway, but if I was a gambler I'd back Dromintee.
Muhammed you are a gambler, so do i see a wager on dromintee which will fail when or if they meet Cross.

ps Im sure you would take one its been 19 years and counting, starting to look like Liverpool.

thewanderer

Seen in the papers and tv that the local gaa clubs, club captains plus Rory Grugan armagh minor vice captain last carried the late cardinal dalys remains into the cathederal. Can someone tell when James Clifford was appointed the Harps club captain. >:(

Armagh Cúchulainns

Quote from: thewanderer on January 06, 2010, 12:07:19 PM
Seen in the papers and tv that the local gaa clubs, club captains plus Rory Grugan armagh minor vice captain last carried the late cardinal dalys remains into the cathederal. Can someone tell when James Clifford was appointed the Harps club captain. >:(

where does one even start making sense of that? ???

or is that the point to wander off midpost
Its all about the Hurling.

thewanderer

Cuchulainns James Clifford was carrying the coffin instead of the captain Nippy or another player if he wasnt available. ( he was the only non captain of the local teams not carrying the coffin but Mr Clifford was. ) looked silly.  >:(

Armagh Cúchulainns

raise the issue with Chair or Sec, if they have one appinted yet,
im sure either would give a full explanation as to how the club didnt contact Nippy
also it might be a quicker way to find out things in the first place rather than talking about it online
Its all about the Hurling.

thewanderer

Is this not a club thread. ps why does it bother you if your from the cuchulainns and you dont seem to even know that the chair and secretary has been appointed. Only making an observation and noting comments made by a few members. :( ps discussion on the matter now closed from me as i will find out directly.

bennydorano

What concern is it of yours Wanderer? I thought you were on Ogsman? well, pretending to be anyway.

thewanderer

ps matter closed for me just asked a question on an observation. bye/bye