Teachers get it handy!

Started by wherefromreferee?, June 20, 2008, 08:49:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONeill

Quote from: hardstation on April 02, 2009, 11:13:56 PM
Sure, you'll get a high heel in the back of the nut for telling some blade she has middling hair. Go on the bus run, f**k ye.

Sure the last one I was on they spent a couple of hours phoning the wemen to ask them what they were doing...and they threatened to drown a man from Derry.

Might just stay in and cut some palms.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

FermGael

I thought i might have met o'neill in the bot tonight but i am just left with frank mitchell.
Wanted.  Forwards to take frees.
Not fussy.  Any sort of ability will be considered

Estimator

Ulster League Champions 2009

saffron sam2

Quote from: hardstation on April 02, 2009, 11:13:56 PM
Sure, you'll get a high heel in the back of the nut for telling some blade she has middling hair. Go on the bus run, f**k ye.

He wasn't invited. We'd normally take him to spread the cost of hiring the bus, but we got a free one on Friday.

Quote from: hardstation on April 02, 2009, 11:20:28 PM
No phone reception in Rostrevor. Mrs SS2 will be doing the nut if she doesn't get a call every half hour. 4/7 that she drives down and takes him home by 4 o'clock.

Phone reception in Rostrevor ok. Rang her at 3pm, told her ONeill was already full in the Bot. She said "You should have invited him. Don't wake the children if you get home."
the breathing of the vanished lies in acres round my feet

ONeill

Quote from: FermGael on April 04, 2009, 12:03:00 AM
I thought i might have met o'neill in the bot tonight but i am just left with frank mitchell.

Fortunately didn't make it that far. I hope you weren't buying the valiant runners-up a drink!

Roost may be a splendid venue. Just don't go there before 9pm. The Kitchen is a reliable alternative.

Eventually rolled home at 8am. Didn't know we had a rolling pin in the house.

That's it til May.

Farrandeelin

Thank fcuk I got the dip! ;D I can spend even MORE time on here now! ;)
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Tony Baloney

Can I just wish all the teachers a restful 7-8 weeks off. You've earned it :D

ONeill

Eh? I've been off for a month already. Tearing up paper gets boring after a while so I just spend the time sunning. But as you say I deserve. Cocktail anyone? Only 2 months left though

tyrone exile

Thought holidays didnt start to the end of june?

ludermor

Quote from: ONeill on June 25, 2009, 03:56:15 PM
Eh? I've been off for a month already. Tearing up paper gets boring after a while so I just spend the time sunning. But as you say I deserve. Cocktail anyone? Only 2 months left though
I thought you siad you were running!

FermGael

Seems to be an afterschool cross curricular meetings today for belfast schools in cutters warf
Wanted.  Forwards to take frees.
Not fussy.  Any sort of ability will be considered

Farrandeelin

The secondary schools get off for three. Us poor oul primary have 2 months off now!!! ;D

Doogie Browser

'Pupil murder bid' teacher held

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/nottinghamshire/8142428.stm

Summer holidays are too short in England, you don't get that over here.

All joking aside, it seems one of the wee lads is in a bad way, wtf  ???

Farrandeelin

I wonder do we get it handy... I saw in the Irish Independent today that there was a school in Dublin advertising one temporary job and more than 1200 applications had come in for it. Trouble is, is that I myself applied for a position in the same school!! :(

Gnevin

Quote from: Farrandeelin link=topic=8187.msg#msg date=
I wonder do we get it handy... I saw in the Irish Independent today that there was a school in Dublin advertising one temporary job and more than 1200 applications had come in for it. Trouble is, is that I myself applied for a position in the same school!! :(
Yeah it's just teachers who can't get work. Welcome to Ireland , 2009.
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.