Teachers get it handy!

Started by wherefromreferee?, June 20, 2008, 08:49:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 01, 2011, 08:30:14 PM
Inspection over!!! Thank fook for that, very intense, can't remember them being so intense before. Sat in 4 of my classes!!! Kids were great in fairness and considering the type of lads that we get very well behaved.

Of course you have your scheme of work and lesson plans ready but not once during the lessons did they ask for them. They all dressed like undertakers and you couldn't drag a conversation out of them outside of what they were looking for.

Questioning the kids i believe is part of the process but how they question them and the type of questions leave a lot to be desired.

So the score will be given tomorrow. So I may be looking a job somewhere soon :P
Back to doing f**k all for another 5 years  ;)

Gaffer

Quote from: Tony Baloney on December 01, 2011, 10:07:26 PM
Inspection over!!! Thank fook for that, very intense, can't remember them being so intense before. Sat in 4 of my classes!!! Kids were great in fairness and considering the type of lads that we get very well behaved.

Of course you have your scheme of work and lesson plans ready but not once during the lessons did they ask for them. They all dressed like undertakers and you couldn't drag a conversation out of them outside of what they were looking for.

Questioning the kids i believe is part of the process but how they question them and the type of questions leave a lot to be desired.

So the score will be given tomorrow. So I may be looking a job somewhere soon :P

It ll be more like 10 years
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Tony Baloney on December 01, 2011, 10:07:26 PM

Hey, baby sitting isn't for everybody ;)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

FermGael

Now that is something that will cause a bit of bother.
Will cause no disruption to pupils but will cause a good bit of bother for the Education Department.
Any school due an inspection will be getting an influx of INTO members

But what are the NASUWT going to do??
You would think the unions would act in unison
Wanted.  Forwards to take frees.
Not fussy.  Any sort of ability will be considered

Gaffer

Quote from: FermGael on December 07, 2011, 09:12:57 PM
Will cause no disruption to pupils but will cause a good bit of bother for the Education Department.

You can be sure the NASUWT will follow.

New leader recently installed as INTO secretary. Maybe more militant than his predecessor.

FermGael

Quote from: Gaffer on December 07, 2011, 09:25:56 PM
Quote from: FermGael on December 07, 2011, 09:12:57 PM

You can be sure the NASUWT will follow.

New leader recently installed as INTO secretary. Maybe more militant than his predecessor.

Not so sure Gaffer.
The INTO will only specifically effect Northern Ireland teachers.

If NASUWT took the same step, it would have to be for Northern Ireland teachers and teachers in the rest of the UK.
I would doubt they would take that step with the pension negotiations just having restarted.

INTO can really get away with it because they are in relative terms, a very small and marginal union in these negotiations

FermGael

Quote from: Take Your Points on December 07, 2011, 09:14:20 PM
Did you know that 95% of 44% is 41.8%.

That's the percentage of INTO members who voted to undertake this further action.

What sort of inconvience will this action cause senior management in schools??

I would assume that most schools would have a mixture of NASUWT and INTO members.

ONeill

NASUWT issued something similar to tonight, without the ETI idea. Something about boycotting admin duties.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Gaffer

Aff the marra 'til  the 9th Jan !

saffron sam2

the breathing of the vanished lies in acres round my feet

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

saffron sam2

Quote from: ONeill on December 21, 2011, 10:56:25 PM
I'm back on the 6th.

Nobody tell you yet. The phrase "in lieu" has been mentioned.
the breathing of the vanished lies in acres round my feet

Gaffer

Quote from: ONeill on December 21, 2011, 10:56:25 PM
I'm back on the 6th.

The wick at Halloween has come back to bite youse !

maggie

Half day today. Back on the 4th.
I see the strike day money is being taken outta january's pay.