The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Jurgen walks - Stallion vindicated

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boycey

Serious achievement, enjoyed it more than I should  have. 

Think Spurs might come through tomorrow night which will be good for Liverpool...

DickyRock

;D

Amazing. Heart still thumping.

LooseCannon

gawa316

That corner by Trent was just ridiculous!

laoislad

Quote from: DickyRock on May 07, 2019, 10:21:34 PM
;D

I'm watching highlights here and I'm still worried Barca will score!
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

gawa316

Quote from: laoislad on May 07, 2019, 10:26:14 PM
Quote from: DickyRock on May 07, 2019, 10:21:34 PM
;D

I'm watching highlights here and I'm still worried Barca will score!

🤣

I haven't felt that nervous since Chelsea in 05

gallsman

Unbelievable. Liverpool weren't even that great. Abject doesn't some close to describing that Barca performance.

From the Bunker

Quote from: LooseCannon on May 07, 2019, 10:23:36 PM
I LOVE LIVERPOOL.

You are Drunk ( or even drunk on emotion). Continue on sir!  ;D

From the Bunker

The lows of the last week of watching Man City come up with answer after answer to our relentless results. Barca hammering us. Injuries to Firmino and Salah.  Tonight was such a lift!

Hound

Quote from: Boycey on May 07, 2019, 10:15:15 PM
Serious achievement, enjoyed it more than I should  have. 

Think Spurs might come through tomorrow night which will be good for Liverpool...
If Liverpool had been knocked out I would have liked to see Spurs win it. I think they will beat Ajax, but now I hope they don't.

Hound

Quote from: laoislad on May 07, 2019, 10:03:18 PM
Quote from: Hound on May 07, 2019, 09:29:39 PM
Come on Mane. Get the finger out.

I'd defo take Origi off before Shaq
I'm glad he was left on!
Hell yeah!

As Robbie said afterwards; he's not that good, but 2 goals in a Champions League semi final, when he's only started a handful of games all season, he's bladdy Unreal!

gerrykeegan

I had to have a beer it was so tense...and I don't support Liverpool. God only knows how you lads survived.
2007  2008 & 2009 Fantasy Golf Winner
(A legitimately held title unlike Dinny's)

quit yo jibbajabba

Quote from: From the Bunker on May 07, 2019, 10:14:58 PM
Quote from: laoislad on May 07, 2019, 10:09:38 PM
5 mins of injury time was the longest of my life.

+1

Was gona turn off tv then go sit in car an listen to the radio. I wasnt thinkin straight lol.

Was roarin for about 5mins before i remembered the wee girl was in bed. Thank god the wife was out 😃

north_antrim_hound

Quote from: gallsman on May 07, 2019, 10:44:05 PM
Unbelievable. Liverpool weren't even that great. Abject doesn't some close to describing that Barca performance.

Thought Barcelona played well to the second goal went in then they collapsed. To say Liverpool where not that great is crazy. What other team in Europe could have pulled that off.
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

Cunny Funt

Some drama filled season for Liverpool.

I predicted Liverpool to win this tie comfortably and they probably would have done so but for that 3-0 scoreline in the 1st leg that Barca never deserved. Liverpool were at least 2 goals the better side over the 2nd legs IMO.  I think tonight proved it was error by Klopp not to start Alexander Arnold in the 1st leg.

Spurs or the VAR knocking Man City out is a huge bonus to Liverpool. If Ajax reach the final the occasion will be too much for them in my view. Liverpool might not win the league but a Champions league title will more than make up for that.