Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Franko

Just been to my (crap) dentist for the first time in about 4 years.  Behind the counter in reception they have a sign up saying "Gift Vouchers Now Available".  What sort of person gives anyone a gift voucher for the bloody dentist ffs... ???

Puckoon

pintsofguinness

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

ziggysego

Quote from: Puckoon on July 22, 2009, 06:16:24 PM
Your first prostate exam.

Bit young aren't you? I'm older than you and I've not had to.
Testing Accessibility

Puckoon

I'm paranoid. What can I say, it's a pain in the ass.

Puckoon

f**k no!

I havnt met the right poor beggar yet.

DrinkingHarp

Read at own risk

SAN ANTONIO – A woman charged with murdering her 3 1/2-week-old son used a knife and two swords to dismember the child and ate parts of his body, including his brain, before stabbing herself in the torso and slicing her own throat, police said Monday.

Otty Sanchez, 33, is charged with capital murder in the death of her infant son, Scott Wesley Buchholtz-Sanchez. She was recovering from her wounds at a hospital, and was being held on $1 million bail.

San Antonio Police Chief William McManus said the early Sunday morning attack occurred a week after the child's father moved out. Otty Sanchez's sister and her sister's two children, ages 5 and 7, were in the house, but none were harmed.

Otty Sanchez's aunt, Gloria Sanchez, said her niece had been "in and out" of a psychiatric ward, and that the hospital called several months ago looking to check up on her. She did not elaborate on the nature of her niece's health problems.

"Otty didn't mean to do that. She was not in her right mind," a sobbing Gloria Sanchez told The Associated Press on Monday by phone. She said her family was devastated.

McManus, who appeared uncomfortable as he addressed reporters, said Sanchez apparently ate the child's brain and some other body parts. She also decapitated the infant, tore off his face and chewed off three of his toes before stabbing herself.

"It's too heinous for me to describe it any further," McManus said.

McManus described the crime scene as so grisly that police officers barely spoke to each other while looking through the house. Parts of the child were missing, including pieces that Sanchez allegedly ate.

"At this particular scene you could have heard a pin drop," McManus said. "No one was speaking. It was about as somber as it could have been."

Officers called to Sanchez's house at about 5 a.m. Sunday found her sitting on the couch screaming "I killed my baby! I killed my baby!" McManus said. They found the boy's body in a bedroom.

Police said Sanchez said the devil told her to kill her son and that she was hearing voices.

"It was a spontaneous utterance," McManus said.

Police said Sanchez did not have an attorney, and they declined to identify family members who might speak on her behalf.

No one answered the door Monday at Sanchez's one-story home, where the blinds were shut. A hopscotch pattern and red hearts were drawn on the walk leading up to the house.

Neighbor Luis Yanez, 23, said his kids went to school with one of the small children who lived at the house. He said he often saw a woman playing outside with the children but didn't know whether it was Otty.

"Why would you do that to your baby?" said Yanez, a tire technician. "It brings chills to you. They can't defend themselves."

Authorities said Sanchez and her sister took turns watching the baby Sunday morning, and that the boy was placed in Sanchez's care at about 1:30 a.m. Her sister discovered what happened about three hours later and called police.

Investigators are looking into whether postpartum depression could have played a role in the attack, McManus said. Authorities said they were looking into Sanchez's mental health history to see if there was anything "significant" but did not elaborate.

___

Associated Press researcher Susan James contributed to this report from New York.
Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

Tyrones own

Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

5 Sams

The price of drink in Temple Bar :o :o

I know it has been discussed on here loads of times but on Friday night after Croker we had to go into town to meet a few friends from Liverpool who were in Dublin for the first time ever and who wanted "to see Temple Bar".

Now its a while since I have been there but I'll tell you what it will be another while before I'm back....one bottle of Heinken cost me more than a six pack does in an off licence in Newry....€6-60 for a pint of Guinness....

I wasnt long getting the Scousers to move elsewhere....

Its amazing what those pubs are getting away with ....and I remember us feeling sorry for the Scandinavians and the sort of dough they were being charged for a glass of beer :-\
The Aristocrat Years

man in black

Quote from: DrinkingHarp on July 27, 2009, 09:06:35 PM
Read at own risk

"It's too heinous for me to describe it any further," McManus said.

What in the name of god could have been worse than already described. :o
'Till things are brighter, I'm the Man In Black

ziggysego

That's the worst I've ever heard. World's gettng sicker by the day.
Testing Accessibility

5 Sams

Quote from: ziggysego on July 28, 2009, 02:54:08 PM
That's the worst I've ever heard. World's gettng sicker by the day.

I know 6 feckin 60 a pint.....its cat ;) ;)
The Aristocrat Years

leenie

I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

vav

Quote from: DrinkingHarp on July 27, 2009, 09:06:35 PM
Read at own risk

was reading that in paper today.. Thats possibly the most disturbing & disgusting article I've ever read.. God love the poor child. May he rest in peace.

Quote from: leenie on July 28, 2009, 11:10:29 PM

look at her arms................

yeah I saw that in the paper too.. rotten looking.. had to turn the page..

Never beat the deeler

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8175813.stm

Baby cut from mother found alive

Darlene Haynes was eight months pregnant at the time of her death

A baby who was cut from her mother's womb has been found alive two days after the woman's body was discovered, US police have said.

A woman who had the baby with her when found in New Hampshire was charged with being a fugitive from justice.

The girl was said to be in "fairly good health," according to Worcester police Sergeant Kerry Hazelhurst.

The body of her mother, Darlene Haynes, 23, was found in her apartment on Monday, apparently killed days before.

Police named the arrested woman as Julie Corey, 35, described as an acquaintance of Ms Haynes.

She was arrested at a shelter in Plymouth, New Hampshire, after staff became suspicious of her and notified police.

She had told staff she was the mother of the six-day-old baby, the Union Leader newspaper reported.

A male companion with her at the time was questioned by police, but was later released.

Darlene Haynes' body was found in her apartment in Massachusetts on Monday after her landlord noticed a "horrifying smell".

A post-mortem examination revealed that her foetus was missing, and that she had head injuries, but the exact cause of death has yet to be determined.

Toxicology tests were being carried out, Worcester Police Detective Captain Edward McGinn Jr said.

The last known contact anyone had with Ms Haynes was a week ago when she sent a text message to a friend saying she was having drinks with a friend in her apartment.

Ms Haynes had three other girls - aged five years, three years and 18 months.

It is not the first such case in the US.

Lisa Montgomery was given a death sentence two years ago for murdering Bobbi Jo Stinnett, whose foetus she removed. The baby girl survived.

:o :o :o
Hasta la victoria siempre