snooker world championship

Started by anportmorforjfc, April 09, 2007, 01:13:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AustinPowers

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on May 04, 2024, 10:56:53 PMSo there we have it, Wilson v Jones. Can't wait 🤓

Weren't those two in Dads Army?

quit yo jibbajabba

Quote from: AustinPowers on May 05, 2024, 10:15:55 AM
Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on May 04, 2024, 10:56:53 PMSo there we have it, Wilson v Jones. Can't wait 🤓

You follow Richard osman too on twitter 😉😉 see some boy disappointed there wasn't a Gilbert OSullivan final 🤓

AustinPowers

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on May 05, 2024, 11:30:07 AM

You follow Richard osman too on twitter 😉😉 see some boy disappointed there wasn't a Gilbert OSullivan final 🤓

I don't actually  ;D

The names just rung a bell.  The Gilbert O'Sullivan final  would have been  better though, pun -wise anyway

I hope they don't panic  in the final.  (Did any of those two say that  line ? I've never seen dads army)

Tony Baloney

Quote from: AustinPowers on May 05, 2024, 12:06:08 PM
Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on May 05, 2024, 11:30:07 AM

I don't actually  ;D

The names just rung a bell.  The Gilbert O'Sullivan final  would have been  better though, pun -wise anyway

I hope they don't panic  in the final.  (Did any of those two say that  line ? I've never seen dads army)
That was Jones!

quit yo jibbajabba

Ghost

Jones stinking the place out in this final. 6-0 down and missing shots by a long way. Add in Wilson playing fairly well and it could be over sharpish tomorrow.

quit yo jibbajabba

If ever a man was well placed to commentate that all is not yet over it's young Denis 🤓

Tony Baloney

Wilson good value for his place in the final.

quit yo jibbajabba

Great drama in the last frame there Jones will be gutted

Itchy

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on May 05, 2024, 11:07:30 PMGreat drama in the last frame there Jones will be gutted

He's prone to some very poor decision making. Beat himself in the last frame

quit yo jibbajabba

F*ck me Jones has been woeful. So many opportunities to make this a close one but time and time again misses an easy pot. Ah well. Just not great viewing for the neutral

Edit - if this boyo makes a fool out of me I'll not be happy 😋

2 in a row to make Wilson twitchy

AustinPowers

17-14 now

Might have been 16-15  had Wilson not fluked that  respotted black to win an earlier  frame

Realistically, Jones has to win the next 4,  so the odds are Wilson  will get a chance or two to win  the frame he needs. But he's not  had a chance to get into  his groove.

quit yo jibbajabba

Quote from: AustinPowers on May 06, 2024, 09:39:53 PM17-14 now

Might have been 16-15  had Wilson not fluked that  respotted black to win an earlier  frame

Realistically, Jones has to win the next 4,  so the odds are Wilson  will get a chance or two to win  the frame he needs. But he's not  had a chance to get into  his groove.

The huge one was last frame last night imo. He's had several chances today and missed good opportunities and Wilson's fluke wouldn't have happened had Jones not missed a sitter. Having said all that fair play 14 frames not to be sniffed at and he may make Wilson a bit twitchier yet 🤞

square_ball

Wilson is filling the togs here. He will probably scrape over the line but hasn't been impressive this evening at all.

quit yo jibbajabba

Shades of Higgins here. Deffo fell over the line but fair play to him