2018 ACFL Division 2

Started by SCFC, March 26, 2018, 04:04:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The PRO

Did he play for Timahoe last night I wonder?

maccer

Thought it was Paul Kingston doing all the running on his own over by the far ditch in Graigue Tuesday night. Never saw Brendan move from the wall apart from ht when Brody was warming up with kick outs. Even at that it was noticeable Colm Begley was kicking the ball back and not Brendan

Heshs Umpire

Well I could keep it above
But then it wouldn't be sky anymore

Unlaoised

He has an on oing groin injury which will rule him out for this year...

I think he hasn't given up hope of putting on the Laois jersey just yet tho!
LAOIS ABÚ

Heshs Umpire

Joseph's 1-11 Courtwood 0-12.
Joseph's have some strength in depth to be fair.

Unlaoised

Joes and Park drew last night ...Tom Kelly was excellent
LAOIS ABÚ

Joeythelips

Kilcavan 3-11 Barrowhouse 4-09, sounds like a decent game.

The PRO

Very tight division going by website. Any of 5 or 6 teams still in the hunt to go up. Timahoe must be favourites though. Joes and Barrowhouse and Park all have chances. Courtwood seem to have fallen off the pace (missing county players?) and Clonaslee seem to have found a bit of form.

Jd

All tightening up at the top of this division. A few teams finished up . Joseph's look to be top. Barrowhouse Courtwood clonaslee timahoe and Park fighting it out for second and third. If it comes to head to head I don't know where it is but on score difference Courtwood and Barrowhouse have an edge. Annanough and Kilcavan had poor leagues and doesn't bode well for junior championship.

SCFC

Quote from: Jd on June 16, 2018, 10:21:47 PM
All tightening up at the top of this division. A few teams finished up . Joseph's look to be top. Barrowhouse Courtwood clonaslee timahoe and Park fighting it out for second and third. If it comes to head to head I don't know where it is but on score difference Courtwood and Barrowhouse have an edge. Annanough and Kilcavan had poor leagues and doesn't bode well for junior championship.
I think Joseph's are up after last night. Barrowhouse and Courtwood looking good too. Timahoe probably out of the running now and Park need to win three games in the space of a week or so.

Heshs Umpire

Quote from: SCFC on June 17, 2018, 03:04:16 PM
Quote from: Jd on June 16, 2018, 10:21:47 PM
I think Joseph's are up after last night. Barrowhouse and Courtwood looking good too. Timahoe probably out of the running now and Park need to win three games in the space of a week or so.
A maths degree would be needed to figure out the various possibilities in this. I think Joes are the only ones guaranteed a semi final spot.

ollie12

Joesephs guaranteed  at least a semi final . Barrowhouse vs clonaslee this week. Barrowhouse win would put them top and into final. If clonaslee win they finish level on points with barrowhouse and Courtwood.  Does this take head to head out of it and does it go to score difference.  In the case of the later,  Clonaslee would have to win by 15 points?

Don Draper

Has relegation been decided yet?

Laois fan

Are plaois automatically relegated after not entering league this year,anyway i think league structures are going to be changed for next year

Don Draper

Quote from: Laois fan on June 19, 2018, 02:46:24 PM
Are plaois automatically relegated after not entering league this year,anyway i think league structures are going to be changed for next year
No