County team x always has at least 1 player with the surname y

Started by seafoid, August 06, 2017, 08:11:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AZOffaly

Quote from: Hardy on August 09, 2017, 12:11:34 PM
Tipperary - Lukey, The Bear, Connolly Conneran Conron (I got it right I think) and What The Hell Is His Name Atall.

Brilliant. Eddie Moroney is some supporter still though. He gets a lot of lampooning, but whatever bit of money he got from that video he gave to Aherlow GAA. One of the decent ones.

Hardy

Quote from: AZOffaly on August 10, 2017, 11:55:07 AM
Tipperary - Lukey, The Bear, Connolly Conneran Conron (I got it right I think) and What The Hell Is His Name Atall.

Brilliant. Eddie Moroney is some supporter still though. He gets a lot of lampooning, but whatever bit of money he got from that video he gave to Aherlow GAA. One of the decent ones.

You could never doubt his passion as a supporter. I didn't know about his generous gesture, though. Fair play to him.

seafoid

Quote from: Hardy on August 10, 2017, 02:01:28 PM
Quote from: AZOffaly on August 10, 2017, 11:55:07 AM

You could never doubt his passion as a supporter. I didn't know about his generous gesture, though. Fair play to him.
I wonder what happened to Lukey and de Bear . there might be a Bear Og playing for Aherlow these days
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Itchy

Quote from: Hardy on August 08, 2017, 10:03:02 AM
Quote from: APM on August 08, 2017, 09:22:41 AM
Good thread - I would have thought that Cavan was the obvious one!! Has there ever been a Cavan team without a Brady on it?

Cavan is the obvious one OK, but Brady is not the most obvious Cavan name.

Can't remember a time there was no Reilly or O Reilly on a Cavan team. Brady also features a lot too. 1 Reilly and 2 Brady's on the minor team at the weekend.

seafoid

Quote from: Itchy on August 10, 2017, 06:27:54 PM
Quote from: Hardy on August 08, 2017, 10:03:02 AM
Quote from: APM on August 08, 2017, 09:22:41 AM
Good thread - I would have thought that Cavan was the obvious one!! Has there ever been a Cavan team without a Brady on it?

Cavan is the obvious one OK, but Brady is not the most obvious Cavan name.

Can't remember a time there was no Reilly or O Reilly on a Cavan team. Brady also features a lot too. 1 Reilly and 2 Brady's on the minor team at the weekend.
They do football teams and cars via Bradys of arva
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU