Fermanagh Gaa(McCluskey Quits???)

Started by FermGael, April 04, 2007, 06:29:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FermGael

What is going wrong with fermanagh????
been in the outback for the last couple of weeks and we seem to be in a complete shambles
We have been punching above our weight for the last few years granted but we are not this bad..
Wanted.  Forwards to take frees.
Not fussy.  Any sort of ability will be considered

Gold

Not enough good honest Boho St Fabers men on the panel.

Thats the general concensus in MacKenzies anyway
"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."

J70

Have you lost a load of players or something?

Donegal have had bad runs in Division 1 in recent years too, but we were always losing games by a point or two - never the run of hammerings that Fermanagh have been getting.

I'd say you might be a bit better in Ballybofey this Sunday. The game is effectively a challenge match and I'd imagine McIver might rest a few of the big names like Devenney and Cassidy.

FermGael

Well from what i read in todays local paper online Devenney will definetly want to play because his old friend Ryan McCluskey has quit the Fermanagh panel after a row with the management. According to the paper he was named to play in the game but instead watched the game from the stands.  Anyone shed any light on this??
Erneman, Jimmy, FermanaghforSam any of you boys still about??
We cannot afford to lose players of his class at the moment.
Wanted.  Forwards to take frees.
Not fussy.  Any sort of ability will be considered

Sky Blue

Is James McArtan former All Ireland winner and All Star with Armagh about to take over Fermanagh? I heard he was.

Deal_Me_In

Who is James MCArtan from Armagh or are you referring to James McCartan From Down that took Queens to the Sigerson last year (not being a smart arse just wondering)