Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trailer

A draw at home to Wolves. f**k me. If I was Jose I'd never show my face in public again. A bluffer. A cod. A joke manager.

From the Bunker

The gas thing is that despite sh1te results they lie 5th in the table!

Cunny Funt

Quote from: From the Bunker on September 22, 2018, 06:24:10 PM
8 point gap from last to first looking up or over their shoulders? As i said before the season started 5th at best is where i expect United to finish this season and nothing i have seen in the opening 6 games to change my mind.

Wolves well organized and fully deserved their draw today they are club moving in the right direction.

stiffler

8 points from bottom, and 8 off the top. An accurate reflection of their form this season.
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

From the Bunker

The problem for Mourinho is they don't have the squad to deal with fixtures in the Champions League midweek and Premier League on the weekend!

gawa316

Quote from: From the Bunker on September 22, 2018, 07:03:41 PM
The problem for Mourinho is they don't have the squad to deal with fixtures in the Champions League midweek and Premier League on the weekend!

They have a massive squad, easily 2 players for every position all over the field, whether they are good enough that's down to Mourinho

Milltown Row2

Quote from: gawa316 on September 22, 2018, 07:13:12 PM

They have a massive squad, easily 2 players for every position all over the field, whether they are good enough that's down to Mourinho

The players have to take some responsibility for playing bad also? Yes he picks a squad and sends them out to play a style, which isn't great but by f**k lad, they are professional players who have the ability to pass a ball and shoot, the manager does not send a team out to draw or play below par at home!

There are a few who need to take responsibility here, displays like that don't just fall on the manager
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

snoopdog

Dont create anywhere near enough chances, add that to a striker like lukaku who isnt really up to the task. Not clinical enough, not in the same class as a van nistlerooy van persie or even andy cole. Sanchez has been poor and not worth the starting place at the moment. Wolves deserved their pt if not more . How many games does de gea need to make top notch saves to get utd a result. Every single game. 

Farrandeelin

Yes, a club the stature of Utd should strive to be 5th...
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Insane Bolt

nrico2006

Sanchez hasnt been good enough at all since he signed.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: laoislad on September 23, 2018, 05:58:00 PM
7th....

As close to bottom as top....

magpie seanie

Quote from: Boycey on September 21, 2018, 04:58:35 PM
Such is your Myopia about Jose you will probably have a go with him about not picking Rashers tomorrow  ;)

I'm afraid it's you who can't see the blatantly obvious my friend.

magpie seanie

I sometimes despair when I read rubbish like this.

Farrandeelin

Quote from: magpie seanie on September 23, 2018, 09:28:10 PM

I sometimes despair when I read rubbish like this.

Sarcasm at it's worst seanie.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.