El Ancient East Classico Kildare v Meath

Started by Dinny Breen, June 12, 2017, 12:15:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

on the sideline

Any links? Skybox has packed in!😡🙈

Cunny Funt

Kildare full of pace and running 6 ahead should be about 10. Meath very flat looking so far in comparison

joemamas

Is it me or does Paul Earley talk a lot of shit.
In addition, he never shuts up.
Very annoying

twohands!!!

Cunny Funt

All too easy for Kildare 1-10 scored and kicked 10 wides and should have scored a 2nd goal before the break. Meath can't be as bad in the 2nd half can they?

An Fhairche Abu

Kildare look vastly superior to Meath, I thought the match would be a lot closer.

twohands!!!

seafoid

It's great to see Kildare back. Meath will be back at some stage. God loves a trier although that is hard to say in a Meath accent.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Donnellys Hollow

There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

yellowcard

Meat were very disappointing I thought. Listened to Bernard Flynn on the radio a few weeks back and he thought they were capable of upsetting Dublin this year. I took him at his word and expected to win this match but they were woeful. No physicality in the contest at all although credit to Kildare, they do seem to be improving.

Tubberman

Quote from: yellowcard on June 17, 2017, 09:01:35 PM
Meat were very disappointing I thought. Listened to Bernard Flynn on the radio a few weeks back and he thought they were capable of upsetting Dublin this year. I took him at his word and expected to win this match but they were woeful. No physicality in the contest at all although credit to Kildare, they do seem to be improving.

Well sure it's easy see the problem there
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

Shamrock Shore

"Listened to Bernard Flynn on the radio a few weeks back"

That was your first mistake!

Hound

Thought Kidare were great in the first half, bar some bad wides. Second half, not so good. Obviously still underdogs in the final, but if they have their shooting boots on, they could give us our best game in Leinster in quite a while, and a win (while unlikely) would not be out of the question.

Love Eoin Doyle as a player. Dubs have a Rolls Royce 6, but so have Kildare.

Meath battled well in 2nd half, but are still a bit short. Graham Reilly needs a kick up the hole.