Previous topic - Next topic

Rossfan

+1.
Any oul thing will do for "bogball" >:(
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Syferus

Quote from: magpie seanie on July 14, 2017, 11:56:46 AM
What I find hilarious is that they show the "highlights" and then focus on an incident they may not have shown in those "highlights". It's amateur hour. If it was an U20 or ladies rugby match though......

Why would you show a lowlight in a package called 'highlights' in the first place? Time to put your thinking cap on..

armaghniac

Quote from: Rossfan on July 14, 2017, 01:46:35 PM
+1.

The basic problem is that in July they do not have enough time to do justice to all the games.
They need longer coverage of each game, maybe put some extended stuff on the player on a Monday and then show additional shows midweek with this content.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Main Street

Martin Carney is one blabbermouth throughout the whole game and manages to say nothing.

Jinxy

He also worships Satan.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: Main Street on July 16, 2017, 05:43:09 PM
Martin Carney is one blabbermouth throughout the whole game and manages to say nothing.

I did chuckle when Kildare got their late goal.

Carney just roars out "brilliant" like your man from The Fast Show. Settle down Martin.

Armamike

He's been reading too many business guru textbooks - 'the Dublin bench gives them a sustainable competitive advantage'.
That's just, like your opinion man.

joemamas

Quote from: Armamike on July 16, 2017, 06:02:32 PM
He's been reading too many business guru textbooks - 'the Dublin bench gives them a sustainable competitive advantage'.

Very much so.

Main Street

The Dublin bench is a peripheral competency.

Captain Obvious

I see they have edited Ger Cannings commentating on the Sunday game. During the live match he hadn't a clue who scored the Tyrone goals.

straightred

So kildare get tanked by the dubs and get ranked 5th out of 12. Rossies tank Galway and they are ranked 6th and 7th resp. Poor stuff lads.

For what its worth I'd say Down won't recover but Monaghan/Armagh are very capable of beating kildare

yellowcard

Sunday Game have sank to new depths. Ranking 12 counties and then sticking camogie analysis in the middle of the programme. Then shove the qualifier matches at the end of the programme.

armaghniac

Quote from: yellowcard on July 16, 2017, 10:28:41 PM
Sunday Game have sank to new depths. Ranking 12 counties and then sticking camogie analysis in the middle of the programme. Then shove the qualifier matches at the end of the programme.

It is rather odd to rank the teams before showing the games!
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

seafoid

Quote from: armaghniac on July 14, 2017, 07:04:01 PM
Quote from: Rossfan on July 14, 2017, 01:46:35 PM
+1.

The basic problem is that in July they do not have enough time to do justice to all the games.
They need longer coverage of each game, maybe put some extended stuff on the player on a Monday and then show additional shows midweek with this content.
Well said
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

galwayman

I used to love watching TSG.
It's turned into an awful pile of shite though recently.