The Sunday Game

Started by Jinxy, May 11, 2008, 10:47:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

armaghniac

QuoteI haven't any of them. 

send a letter to his house

If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Louth Exile

Was Joe enjoying a few glasses of vino with lunch again?

Also, I wonder what the hairdressing budget for the Sunday Game is!
St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com

ballinaman

What ye make of the sniggerin by Brolly and O'Rourke towards Spillane in the post Dublin Tyrone match analysis?

Spillane does talk some shite alright but thought it was fairly ignorant all the same. It's obvious that Spillane and Brolly can't abide each other but its getting like something out of the xfactor in their analysis.

Any chance that Micheal Daigian could to switch to the football.....

Club Rossa

Watched RTE coverage when i got back last night,O'Rourke and Brolly tipping Tyrone before it,O'Rourke saying that Tyrone were simply a better team.Then at the final whistle thet were saying that it was the end of an ere,they're finished etc.
You could take a man off the street to do that analysis yesterday and he wouldn't have cost as much as those bluffers.

EagleLord

A fickle bunch alright. Ye would be better off getting in a couple of supporters every week, at least then ye would get a bit of passion or something. As you say, their job is not difficult in the slightest. On the other hand, get Ross Carr back in, liven it up abit too...................

squire_in_navy_slacks

I like orourke, however Id say he lost his hole last night................... he bragged about two bets last night tyrone on the handicap and unders in total points, lost on both counts....................he looked like he was going to cry

Jinxy

I watched the half-time analysis on the Beeb.
Wee James looked like he was on school around the corner, perched on the edge of the couch wearing his communion shoes.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

EagleLord

Quote from: Jinxy on August 07, 2011, 01:40:55 PM
I watched the half-time analysis on the Beeb.
Wee James looked like he was on school around the corner, perched on the edge of the couch wearing his communion shoes.

Watched him the last day, its the way he sits forward and joins his hands! :D

Jinxy

He should take a leaf out of Brollys book and sprawl back on the couch giggling away to himself every time McHugh says something.

No1

QuoteWee James looked like he was on school around the corner, perched on the edge of the couch wearing his communion shoes.

:D

f**king brilliant Jinxy!

Jinxy

If you took that bit of paper off Tony Davis would he be able to remember any of the players names?
He's bad enough with it.

bridgegael

oisin talks alot of sense,  alot more insightful that brolly and co!
"2009 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

heffo

Quote from: Jinxy on August 07, 2011, 10:50:32 PM
If you took that bit of paper off Tony Davis would he be able to remember any of the players names?
He's bad enough with it.

He was struggling for names again tonight and was showing a clip of a Tyrone defender and called him Philly McMahon

magpie seanie

Quote from: heffo on August 07, 2011, 11:29:46 PM
He's bad enough with it.

He was struggling for names again tonight and was showing a clip of a Tyrone defender and called him Philly McMahon

He's a cute boyo. He had a 50% chance of getting 50% of his name right!

ONeill

Quote from: heffo on August 07, 2011, 11:29:46 PM
He's bad enough with it.

There's something in that. I was with a man who called Stephen O'Neill Philly O'Neill. Even today.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.