FAO all ExPats

Started by An Fear Rua, May 20, 2007, 04:55:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

screenexile

I'm watching it in England here too. Class stuff! Don't shout too much though or they'll block us!

Roashter

Anyone know where I can watch the games in Sydney, and is there a cover charge as well.

mick999

Lots of venues in Sydney, see attached link, No cover charge ...

http://au.setanta.com/portal/systemcontent/page?open&systemtitle=ozvenues:pubchannel

For the very late games, you'll need to check with the venue toi make sure the're open..

I watched the Tyrone game last night in PJ O'Briens, but they closed after it and didn't show Mayo - Galway .. Lots of other venues with later licenses did though ...

mick999

Going back to the original thread, I tried changing all my settings as well but doesn't worh here in Oz ..

From the rte website, it looks like they use the IP address, but if you're in the England, I guess it must work for some reason..
How is access restricted?
Where access is restricted, the mechanism for doing so is based on the computer's IP address. An IP address is the numerical address that each computer has on the web. It is provided by the Internet Service Provider (ISP). An ISP is the company that provides Internet connections to private and business customers. Examples of ISPs are Eircom, BT, Smart Telecom, UTV, NTL and Irish Broadband.

David McKeown

Yeah but unfortunately the IP idea is not correct, my servers are allegedly in Libya and my house in Sheffield according to this IP lookups.  I had to use a proxy last year but I am now having trouble finding any in Ireland
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner