mayo v galway youtube techies

Started by khabilli, May 19, 2007, 02:35:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

khabilli

Lads- I am currently stationed somewhere in deepest darkest Africa. I won't be able to listen to the game on Sunday; I would really appreciate it if someone could upload the game on youtube so that a poor Gael can follow his team from afar. Any techies from Mayo or even an altruistic Tribesman.....remember you don't pick your team... cheers and here's looking forward to a great game on sunday ;)

Hardy

45GoneShort

ziggysego

45, only people on the island of Ireland can watch it online. As for YouTube, to my knowledge videos can only be 10mins long.
Testing Accessibility

Sideshowbob

game  might be live on rte.ie but you cannot access its tv coverage abroad. you would be able to listen to whatever coverage radio 1 provides. Alternatively, Mike Finnerty and Billy Fitz will be on Mad West on http://www.midwestirishradio.com/index1.htm
Up Mayo!

highorlow

QuoteLads- I am currently stationed somewhere in deepest darkest Africa. I won't be able to listen to the game on Sunday 

I'm sure some pub down in Parnell street will be showing it!! :D
They get momentum, they go mad, here they go

blast05

I'd say your only bet is to look for the match using some peer to peer software.
If you knew somebody who had it on their laptop/PC and they allowed you to connect to yor PC then you'd be sorted.
BTW, although i don't know how, there must be some Irish proxy website that you could go to rte.ie from and watch the match. Haven't figured that out yet though.

neilthemac

if you rerouted through a proxy based in Ireland would you be able to watch it online?

muppet

Game likely to appear on YouTube.com/mayofans but not for a day or two I'd say.

MWWSI 2017

An Fear Rua

Change ALL your regional settings to English(ireland) Ireland etc, and reboot, worked for me here in England
Its Grim up North