No
18 (50%)
A draw
4 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Voting closed: May 20, 2007, 12:16:38 PM

prewtna

so will galway bate mayo?

tough one to call. it depends on mayos injuries and their temprement on the day more then anything else. memories of the last time in salthill getting sunburnt and beaten. a bad day! red face for a week at work in the city. embarressment or sunburn? you decide!

tis time for revenge me thinks. but i think it could be a draw with mayo to win the replay in castlebar.

Hardy

Not if they have Billy Joe. They'll never bate Mayo.

(Sorry. SOmeone had to).

prewtna

that took all of 3 minutes! haha!

Fishead_Sam

Tubberman

Get that wasp off my sandwich!
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

spectator

The Shams haven't a hope a'baytin Mayo, unless of course 'the ladeens' play against the gale force wind & it changes at half time...  :P

prewtna

Farrandeelin

Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Bod Mor

Quote from: spectator on May 09, 2007, 06:27:56 PM
The Shams haven't a hope a'baytin Mayo, unless of course 'the ladeens' play against the gale force wind & it changes at half time...  :P

It'll be time to sing a powerful song then alright!
Ó chuir mé 'mo cheann é ní stopfaidh mé choíche
Go seasfaidh mé thíos i lár Chondae Mhaigh Eo.

prewtna

so the time for opinions on tactics, team formations and whos gonna play where is gone.

its time to call it!

galway or mayo - you decide

prewtna

for what its worth - i call it mayo by 2

An Fhairche Abu

venter

belleaqua

Fishead_Sam

I will go with a draw in Pearse, with Mayo scoring a late equalising point after trailing by 1-3 points throughout the game, then back down to Castlebar for Camio appearances of David Brady & maybe Ciaran MacDonald, Castlebar to win replay in Castlebar by 3 points.

I think a key battle depends who is on Joe Bergin and if the Mayoman chosen wins or loses this battle.

Also important factor if Conor Mortiomer can score enough on Damien Burke. also we need at least 4 of our 6 forwards scoring and not have to relay on the likes of Gardiner or Devanny so much as their Primary role should be defending.

Will Billy Joe be quick enough, will Sean Armstrong play?, will David Brady play? Michael Meehan V Keith Higgins, will it be Liam O'Malley or Heaney on Joyce, will it be vintage Joyce or will he have a mare? If Kilcullen plays will he be up to Championship.

Anyone know the team yet?