The British Royal Family.

Started by Black Card, April 10, 2014, 03:39:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Baloney

Quote from: gallsman on December 18, 2014, 08:44:32 PM
Quote from: stew on December 18, 2014, 05:19:49 PM
Quote from: Black Card on April 15, 2014, 01:50:49 PM
Quote from: muppet on April 15, 2014, 01:24:12 PM

If no one knows then you cannot rule out the possibility of an entity that is different to us and that we do not comprehend.

An supreme entity that has always existed, and always will - that's not beyond comprehension, that's in the Santa Claus, Tooth Fairy realm.  Scientists currently believe that life on Earth may have started by asteroids colliding with the earth delivering water and the building blocks for life, I am sure as science advances most of the mysteries will be explained.

Scientists cannot explain how for every billion particles of anti matter there were a billion and one particles of matter.

Science cannot explain what lies at the bottom of a black hole!

Science cannot explain how the universe survived in plank time when the math suggests it should have imploded in on itself.

Science is far from perfect because man is behind it's findings and man is far from perfect!

The odds that we sit in the goldilocks zone are in the billions yet here we sit!

I have no interest in demeaning athiests, I think they are wrong but I respect their right to think what they like about faith and God in particular!

What does any of this have to do with the British Royal Family? The answer is nothing.

(See how these tangent things work?)
When scrolling down I actually thought I had clicked another link.  :o

Boycey

Who would make the decision to abdicate? Queenie herself?

Assuming yes then who would decide then to skip a generation (if that was a runner)and give Wills the job?

Surely it'd be more complicated than one 90 year olds opinion...

Tony Baloney

The Queen has no say in it. It is Parliament that decides but even if she did jack it in there would be no reason to suggest Charlie wouldn't get the nod.

omaghjoe

Found these unguarded comments by the Queen quite funny

Not so much the Queen or the comments themselves but the way the Brits go smooching around her, like she truely heads up the show.

Firstly Cameron tries to impress her with a stupid joke about corrupt countries going to an anti corruption conference (like what would be the point of having uncorrupt countries going to it? ::)).

Then you had this Met commander winging about the Chinese security

5 Sams

Quote from: omaghjoe on May 11, 2016, 07:59:52 PM
Found these unguarded comments by the Queen quite funny

Not so much the Queen or the comments themselves but the way the Brits go smooching around her, like she truely heads up the show.

Firstly Cameron tries to impress her with a stupid joke about corrupt countries going to an anti corruption conference (like what would be the point of having uncorrupt countries going to it? ::)).

Then you had this Met commander winging about the Chinese security

http://waterfordwhispersnews.com/2016/05/11/dont-get-me-started-on-those-f**king-americans-queen/
The Aristocrat Years

armaghniac

Scotland should do a De Valera and nominate whichever of Charles or Willy that the London crowd do not select.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B