Movie recommendations

Started by corn02, October 23, 2007, 10:13:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nrico2006

Just watched Inception, decent enough show.

Also saw Knight and Day, pretty poor.  Cameron Diaz has got rough the past few years, looks older than she is too.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

DirtyDozen12

Got inception out on DVD Friday night and thought it was shite to be honest.  Completely overhyped and overrated.  Trying to be too complex and in the end was just so stupid that I forgot why they went into the dreams in the first place!!!

SHITE
Beer, now there's a temporary solution!!!

Goats Do Shave

Quote from: DirtyDozen12 on December 13, 2010, 02:39:35 PM
Got inception out on DVD Friday night and thought it was shite to be honest.  Completely overhyped and overrated.  Trying to be too complex and in the end was just so stupid that I forgot why they went into the dreams in the first place!!!

SHITE

You need to stick to your Adam Sandler films by the sounds of it!

I take it you weren't fussed on Memento or the Matrix either?

Identity was on the other night, another good twisty film!

STREET FIGHTER

SHITE

Agree

STREET FIGHTER

Enjoyed the Beach the other night.

Have seen it a few times.

DirtyDozen12

Quote from: Goats Do Shave on December 13, 2010, 02:42:15 PM

SHITE

Typical response by most people who like the film, the person who doesnt like it isnt smart enough to get it apparently  ::)

Actually then watched a great South Park epsiode last night where they take the piss out of Inception, worth a watch, ill post the link later for the episode.
Beer, now there's a temporary solution!!!

Canalman

Have to admit that I thought The Matrix was pure muck as was Memento.

Peter Solan the Great

Quote from: STREET FIGHTER on December 13, 2010, 03:02:40 PM

SHITE

Agree

Nally Stand

Quote from: DirtyDozen12 on December 13, 2010, 05:24:27 PM
Quote from: Goats Do Shave on December 13, 2010, 02:42:15 PM

SHITE

Typical response by most people who like the film, the person who doesnt like it isnt smart enough to get it apparently  ::)

Actually then watched a great South Park epsiode last night where they take the piss out of Inception, worth a watch, ill post the link later for the episode.

Great episode alright!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUrkgSXnb0k&feature=related
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

playwiththewind1st

Went to see London Boulevard recently. Not a classic by any means, but a very passable 1 hour 40 odds. Not a patch on Sexy Beast though !

Goats Do Shave

Quote from: Canalman on December 13, 2010, 05:44:39 PM

So will most weemin for some reason. Depends what you're after in a movie. Some nights you aren't in the mood to think during a film, others you are.

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: Goats Do Shave on December 14, 2010, 09:04:54 AM

So will most weemin for some reason. Depends what you're after in a movie. Some nights you aren't in the mood to think during a film, others you are.

momento is agreat show i thought
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Denn Forever

Dogma starting on Film4+1 just now.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

ross4life

Should have stopped Matrix after the 1st film while i thought Memento was good & i think that Southpark episode summed up inception very well  :D
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Doogie Browser

Seen a classic on Sky last night 'Strength and Honour', Vinnie Jones and an Irish accent  :D