Movie recommendations

Started by corn02, October 23, 2007, 10:13:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrone girl

Why? I think its a great show

Canalman

Philadelphia = pure tosh imo.

illdecide

It's pure manure TG (i suppose it's a film for the women or if you swing the other way)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Tony Baloney

Quote from: illdecide on July 05, 2010, 05:29:05 PM
It's pure manure TG (i suppose it's a film for the women or if you swing the other way)
Are you 12?

Celt_Man

Quote from: whiskeysteve on July 05, 2010, 02:16:47 PM
Predators has me intrigued, though it will undoubtedly be a stinker, cause the original with arnie is f**king class imo.

"If eet bleeds, we can kill eet''

"Get to da choppa!!!"

Even the sequel with Danny Glover wasnt bad. Those alien vs predators were complete garbage though, especially the 2nd one, requiem. Brutally bad

Yea same as... looking forward to it actually...

best line in the original has to be... 

You're ghostin' us, motherfucker. I don't care who you are back in the world, you give away our position one more time, I'll bleed ya, real quiet. Leave ya here. Got that?
http://www.entertonement.com/clips/vgtkkxdcwr--ghostingPredator-Bill-Duke-Sgt-Mac-Elliot-

GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

paco

Quote from: Celt_Man on July 05, 2010, 11:38:46 PM
Predators has me intrigued, though it will undoubtedly be a stinker, cause the original with arnie is f**king class imo.

"Get to da choppa!!!"

Even the sequel with Danny Glover wasnt bad. Those alien vs predators were complete garbage though, especially the 2nd one, requiem. Brutally bad

You're ghostin' us, motherfucker. I don't care who you are back in the world, you give away our position one more time, I'll bleed ya, real quiet. Leave ya here. Got that?
http://www.entertonement.com/clips/vgtkkxdcwr--ghostingPredator-Bill-Duke-Sgt-Mac-Elliot-

Personal favourite: "Bunch of slack-jawed faggots around here. This stuff will make you a god damn sexual Tyrannosaurus, just like me. "

Celt_Man

Quote from: paco on July 05, 2010, 11:57:37 PM
Quote from: Celt_Man on July 05, 2010, 11:38:46 PM

"Get to da choppa!!!"

Personal favourite: "Bunch of slack-jawed faggots around here. This stuff will make you a god damn sexual Tyrannosaurus, just like me. "
A close second... some quality stuff
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

Denn Forever

Watched  Philadelphia last night.  Make you glad that things have progressed since then (1993).

I was also thinking about the wide scope of the work that Hanks has done from Saving Private Ryan to Toy Story.  Always watchable.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

Puckoon

Watched True Romance yesterday for the first time. A decent showing.

tyrone86

When I saw the predator quotes it reminded me of this. Some classic insults.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSEYXWmEse8

Denn Forever

To Kill a Mockingbird on BBC4 tonight at 10 o'clock.

Classic.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

J OGorman

Just watched 'Green Zone', great show. Had the blood boiling

nrico2006

Quote from: Denn Forever on July 06, 2010, 07:53:43 PM
To Kill a Mockingbird on BBC4 tonight at 10 o'clock.

Classic.

I just missed the start of that last night, would have been interested in seeing it but BBC don't have a +1 channel.  Green Zone is next on the Hit List this weekend, ended up watching The Taking Of Pelham 123 the other night instead.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

AbbeySider

Quote from: J OGorman on July 07, 2010, 12:09:20 AM
Just watched 'Green Zone', great show. Had the blood boiling

Weird, I saw it the night before last too.
It was mediocre, nothing new in the story so I dont know how it had the blood boiling?

Good action film with some nice effects but I found it a bit pretentious.
It was as if it was the film was whistle-blowing on the whole story when everyone already knew what happened.

Its crazy that countries like America get away with it. If it was anyone else they could face a war crimes tribunal.

mc_grens

Empire has it's Inception review up online. I'm not gonna lie, I'm excited for this one.