Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NAG1

Quote from: Dunloy realist on June 12, 2019, 11:28:44 AM
Quote from: Jeepers Creepers on June 12, 2019, 10:32:51 AM
Quote from: Dunloy realist on June 12, 2019, 10:28:50 AM
Quote from: Spike on June 12, 2019, 09:08:27 AM
Seems only sensible that we play our home tie in a home venue.  What is Corrigan's official capacity and are there any other grounds in the county that can hold greater numbers with sign off & approvals from police/health and safety?    All ticket affair then

think Brendan Crossen was saying on twitter that it would be 2000 capacity. it will be an all ticket game at that rate then.

I dont know what the safe capacity is for Corrigan at all tbh. Someone here might know better

332 (including both teams)

:P lol

id say Kildare will have a large support for the game so 2000 wouldnt cover everyone who wants to go to the game.

DR you volunteering Dunloy again?  ;D

Na Glinntí Glasa

Quote from: NAG1 on June 12, 2019, 11:45:50 AM
Quote from: Dunloy realist on June 12, 2019, 11:28:44 AM
Quote from: Jeepers Creepers on June 12, 2019, 10:32:51 AM
Quote from: Dunloy realist on June 12, 2019, 10:28:50 AM
Quote from: Spike on June 12, 2019, 09:08:27 AM
Seems only sensible that we play our home tie in a home venue.  What is Corrigan's official capacity and are there any other grounds in the county that can hold greater numbers with sign off & approvals from police/health and safety?    All ticket affair then

think Brendan Crossen was saying on twitter that it would be 2000 capacity. it will be an all ticket game at that rate then.

I dont know what the safe capacity is for Corrigan at all tbh. Someone here might know better

332 (including both teams)

:P lol

id say Kildare will have a large support for the game so 2000 wouldnt cover everyone who wants to go to the game.

DR you volunteering Dunloy again?  ;D

lol to be honest i wouldn't mind if we did. There's a mass of car parking with the parish hall and the chapel there along with the pitch. so long as i get in for free i dont mind! lol
hurl like f**k boi!

toby47

Corrigan seems to have passed approvals from police/health and safety etc according to Antrims twitter.

Seems to be all systems go

paddyjohn

I still think that we take it to Ballycastle or Dunloy.

aontroim

Following a meeting this morning between representatives of the Antrim County Committee, Ulster GAA and Belfast City Council (certifying authority) it has agreed that Corrigan Park can host the All-Ireland qualifier game v Kildare on 22 June.

It will be an all ticket game with a capacity on the day of 2,122. 

toby47

You guys should be on buying 10 tickets each and selling them on to Antrim folk. Don't let a Kildare man near the place and turn it into a fortress.

Na Glinntí Glasa

Ticket prices are as follows:
€20/£18 Adults
€15/£14 Student/OAPs
€5/£5 Juveniles (no group passes)
hurl like f**k boi!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: toby47 on June 12, 2019, 01:23:37 PM
You guys should be on buying 10 tickets each and selling them on to Antrim folk. Don't let a Kildare man near the place and turn it into a fortress.

At £20 you might not get that many  ;)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Belfast GAA man

I see fixtures have been refixed due to the Kildare match which is right but cargin and st galls matches? Just saying

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Belfast GAA man on June 13, 2019, 05:46:15 PM
I see fixtures have been refixed due to the Kildare match which is right but cargin and st galls matches? Just saying

Are they playing teams with county players?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Belfast GAA man

Cargin v gorts
Galls v St theresa s
Don't think any of those clubs have county players but could b wrong

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Belfast GAA man on June 13, 2019, 08:57:01 PM
Cargin v gorts
Galls v St theresa s
Don't think any of those clubs have county players but could b wrong

You've obviously not been watching Antrim at all, bit of a bluffer it seems

Belfast GAA man

The bluffers are the Cargin and st galls men who have won 17 out of the last 18 senior championships and haven't one player between them prepAred to put a shift for their county
I'd make them play each other when the county match is on

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Belfast GAA man on June 13, 2019, 10:17:39 PM
The bluffers are the Cargin and st galls men who have won 17 out of the last 18 senior championships and haven't one player between them prepAred to put a shift for their county
I'd make them play each other when the county match is on

Ah so you don't know who plays for Antrim from Belfast. And you being a Belfast GAA man it seems strange. Awk well, crack on

BigBallWeeBall

MR2, you can't hide behind a bit of banter on this one. Cargin +  St Galls have not put their shoulders to the wheel. For Lenny I'm sure it is disappointing given his efforts with the  Milltown lads