7 (16.3%)
Three
0 (0%)
Three or more
1 (2.3%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Voting closed: June 20, 2007, 10:11:48 PM

Square Ball

Right, people have been accused for ages of having moe than one account, only the Mods may know the truth via IP addresses, so go on, vote correctly and we will all see the results
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Orior

Quote from: Square Ball on June 13, 2007, 10:11:48 PM
Right, people have been accused for ages of having moe than one account, only the Mods may know the truth via IP addresses, so go on, vote correctly and we will all see the results

Emmmmm, very obvious question here, and I kinda feel like I'm being hooked but ........ should I vote once for each account I have?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Square Ball

Suppose if you have three vote three on all three  ???
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

ONeill

Where is the option for none? What if someone was impersonating me, then I'd have no account.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ONeill

Current account, joint account and savings account.

passedit

Keeping the evil hordes of boredom at bay,  limping from personality to personality stopping for a moment to fire off a volley from each with one virtually obsolete laptop.

Don't Panic

ONeill

Ok, Hardstation. I've wrecked the brain for a fortnight now. I've accused white elephants and red herrings. I give up. Giz a clue.

ONeill

I've said this before. Years ago people used to blame dogs going missing on the Brits, even though the mongrel had been blind for a decade due to remarkable old age, stank horrendously like an oul lump of chicken stuck under your car seat for a couple of weeks, two-legged, no teeth and just a walking skeleton. And you'd always find him behind the hedge already decomposed after a few days. But they'd still blame the next one on the Brits again. I seem to be the gaaboard Brit. If all else fails, blame the Brits.

Stranworst

Apart from the above who else is suspected as having the multi accounts???