George Foreman Grills: An Appriechiation

Started by thejuice, June 11, 2007, 10:33:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solomon Kane

Quote from: full back on June 12, 2007, 12:44:00 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on June 12, 2007, 12:38:55 PM
well i liked the food of it but i have to have food dried up or burnt. i cleaned it right with drop of oil but it got that you'd need two litre bottle of oil and a roll of kitchen roll then the kitchen roll use to get stuck to it, it was an awful mess. lynch you are seriously under the thumb. women like men who can cook..and you fell for it!

Found it handy enough to clean-have it quite a long time & still non-stick. Cleaned it shortly after using it-boiled kettle, held it over sink, put fairy liquid on it and cleaned it with a small brush-hey f**king presto

There is an even easier method. Allow the grill to cool, then switch ot on for about 1 minute. The gunk should then wipe off fairly easily with a damp cloth.

Bensars

Quote from: pintsofguinness on June 12, 2007, 06:07:58 PM
lynch this isn't the board for your gay fantasies and you say giro loving spide like it's a bad thing. the only reason i bought the thing was because i was sick cleaning a grill pan and they said this thing could be cleaned with a rub. after that stopped working i did use the fairy and water but sure i might as well be cleaning the grill pan and the food started to stick to it so f**k that. 

POG, get some teflon spray from any good DIY store to recoat

lynchbhoy

Quote from: pintsofguinness on June 12, 2007, 06:07:58 PM
i did use the fairy

so your boyfriend now refuses to clean the thing then   :-*

pintsofguinness

i can't see icons lynch but i hope you're not blowing me a kiss. bensars the thing went in the bin months ago.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

lynchbhoy

Quote from: pintsofguinness on June 13, 2007, 12:38:32 PM
bensars the thing went in the bin months ago.

armagh lads and technology eh !