Circuit Training in Belfast?

Started by StGallsGAA, August 20, 2011, 10:07:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StGallsGAA

Anyone here go to circuits classes in Belfast?  One I went to has stopped now and wondered if there's any that the board members would recommend?

cheers

Overthebar!

Stranmillis circuits still not going? Is it not a fellow club man of yours who takes them?

haranguerer

Himself I'd say.  :D

Thought they were crowded enough, but mebbe they've quietened for the summer... :P

supersub

Quote from: Overthebar! on August 20, 2011, 11:05:27 PM
Stranmillis circuits still not going? Is it not a fellow club man of yours who takes them?

Think the correct grammar would be 'not stilll going'. You have also fallen for a classic self PR stunt. Thought you were better than this OTB especially with your experience in said field.

SHEEDY

Quote from: supersub on August 21, 2011, 03:06:06 AM

Think the correct grammar would be 'not stilll going'. You have also fallen for a classic self PR stunt. Thought you were better than this OTB especially with your experience in said field.
think the correct spelling of 'still' has only one 'l'. ;)
nil satis nisi optimum

imtommygunn

Circuit training in stranmillis college is excellent and perfect for pre season etc.

Used to be a web-site fit4anything.net but I think they have a facebook group (stranmillis circuits).

Tony Baloney

Quote from: imtommygunn on August 21, 2011, 09:53:53 PM
Circuit training in stranmillis college is excellent and perfect for pre season etc.

Used to be a web-site fit4anything.net but I think they have a facebook group (stranmillis circuits).
It's still there as .com

imtommygunn

Quote from: Tony Baloney on August 21, 2011, 10:38:02 PM
Quote from: imtommygunn on August 21, 2011, 09:53:53 PM

It's still there as .com

Very old that. I think Crookes lives in Dubai and McCloskey no longer takes it but times may be right.

supersub

Quote from: SHEEDY on August 21, 2011, 07:37:09 PM
Quote from: supersub on August 21, 2011, 03:06:06 AM

think the correct spelling of 'still' has only one 'l'. ;)

Na pretty sure still has two Ls!!  ;)

Overthebar!

Smartarse acting the big man after a few Sherry's  :D