China Coronavirus

Started by lurganblue, January 23, 2020, 09:52:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gmac

Not a word about the lifting of restrictions and Covid passes ?
Will be a happy day when it happens here

thewobbler

Stormont basically closed out the Covid chapter today for us up here.

Good riddance.

theskull1

Freedom of information revelation

https://youtu.be/9UHvwWWcjYw

Deaths from COVID-19 with no other underlying causes
https://www.ons.gov.uk/aboutus/transparencyandgovernance/freedomofinformationfoi/deathsfromcovid19withnootherunderlyingcauses?s=09

127,704 excess deaths above the five-year average

Total deaths from covid alone -  17,371   ???
    Of this number 13,597 were 65 or over
    Of this number, 3,774 were under 65

Average age of death in UK from covid in 2021 - 82.5 years (which is higher than the average life expectancy in the UK)

It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Saffrongael

Quote from: thewobbler on January 20, 2022, 10:48:06 PM

Good riddance.

Lot of lockdown addicts not happy
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Saffrongael on January 21, 2022, 07:50:58 AM
Quote from: thewobbler on January 20, 2022, 10:48:06 PM

Good riddance.

Lot of lockdown addicts not happy

Do you know many?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

clarshack

£10 million on the covid pass scheme was a complete waste of money to be really only used for a few weeks. it would obviously have been better spent elsewhere.

clarshack

I heard our local pharmacy is ceasing covid vaccinations from 1st February, would that be the same elsewhere?

lurganblue

Did i see there is a meeting in the South today about lifting restrictions?  Hopefully full steam ahead for the National League now.

Armagh18

Quote from: lurganblue on January 21, 2022, 10:10:01 AM
Did i see there is a meeting in the South today about lifting restrictions?  Hopefully full steam ahead for the National League now.
Supposed to be announcing something today as far as I know? Even NPHET have given the go ahead...

PadraicHenryPearse

Quote from: theskull1 on January 20, 2022, 11:51:35 PM
Freedom of information revelation

https://youtu.be/9UHvwWWcjYw

Deaths from COVID-19 with no other underlying causes
https://www.ons.gov.uk/aboutus/transparencyandgovernance/freedomofinformationfoi/deathsfromcovid19withnootherunderlyingcauses?s=09

127,704 excess deaths above the five-year average

Total deaths from covid alone -  17,371   ???
    Of this number 13,597 were 65 or over
    Of this number, 3,774 were under 65

Average age of death in UK from covid in 2021 - 82.5 years (which is higher than the average life expectancy in the UK)

spoofer....no revelations... these type of FOI discussed on here before....it appeared all information is available without the foi request anyway.  comparing apples and oranges with figures and then at the end saying he has got any further in his thinking than its interesting...

. he also has a pop at MSM for not reporting something that really isn't worth reporting on too much and I've seen articles on different methods of looking at the levels of death so it's not under reported either....

if you have an opinion Skull share it... stop posting this rubbish... if you are challenged on your opinions then back it up but posting links etc. and  taking the "I'm just asking questions approach"  to me is saying I'm into conspiracies but afraid to say it our loud as I know how nuts it will seem..

seafoid

.https://www.irishtimes.com/news/politics/government-to-approve-lifting-of-almost-all-covid-19-restrictions-today-1.4781910

Capacity restrictions for indoor and outdoor events are also set to be removed, meaning the Six Nations rugby games in February and March can go ahead with full capacity crowds.

Some Government sources expressed surprise that the recommendations went further than many expected, with one saying they represented a significant acceleration on the path out of the pandemic.

"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Rossfan

Quote from: lurganblue on January 21, 2022, 10:10:01 AM
NPHET apparently recommending lifting of nearly all restrictions except masks in retail and public transport.
Up to Government to decide timelines etc.
National Leagues should be OK.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

imtommygunn

I really didn't expect the easing of restrictions to be as rapid as has been done here north or south. I get in England as Boris is just trying to save his ass.

Six nations, national leagues etc be ok.

theskull1

I'd say its a revelation to the vast majority of people PHP.

Whilst there may have been some segments in news programming which have discussed some of those details (happy to take your word for that as your not a spoofer  ::)), it never has shaped any part of the common main stream narrative. Surely you'd agree thats a fair statement?

It poses interesting questions for some, me included (not you and thats fine ... we're all different and I respect that)
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

PadraicHenryPearse

Quote from: theskull1 on January 21, 2022, 11:35:21 AM
I'd say its a revelation to the vast majority of people PHP.

Whilst there may have been some segments in news programming which have discussed some of those details (happy to take your word for that as your not a spoofer  ::)), it never has shaped any part of the common main stream narrative. Surely you'd agree thats a fair statement?

It poses interesting questions for some, me included (not you and thats fine ... we're all different and I respect that)

Have you looked into how many death certs. reference  only one cause of death generally? why did the spoofer not look into this?

what interesting questions does it pose for you?