10 (50%)
?
10 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 20

restorepride

Quote from: Duine Inteacht Eile on January 09, 2022, 06:31:05 PM
Quote from: restorepride on January 09, 2022, 05:44:14 PM
Quote from: Duine Inteacht Eile on January 09, 2022, 04:33:42 PM
Asking if they will score 7 points in a game where they had only scored 1 in half of it a cheap shot......

Headers everywhere  ::)
Ag caint le duine éigin eile?!  It was a cheap shot at half time in an Ulster final. Done now, live with it nó go dtí an diabhail leat.

Bíodh splanc chéille agat. Leathdhuine drabhlásach.
Agus 'seacht' splanc agat féin!

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: JoG2 on January 09, 2022, 06:14:50 PM
Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on January 09, 2022, 05:57:56 PM
Quote from: Duine Inteacht Eile on January 09, 2022, 03:57:05 PM
Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on January 09, 2022, 02:29:30 PM
Quote from: Duine Inteacht Eile on January 09, 2022, 01:36:27 PM
Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on January 08, 2022, 07:51:16 PM
Glen pitch very poor few weeks back at camogie final. Steelstown to win by 7. Congratulations Banagher!
Will they even score 7 points ffs?

What a half  ::)

Doesn't matter. They won.well done . Sour grapes
I'm not sure how a post at half-time when Steelstown were 3-1 down could be considered sour grapes.
Nor why I, as someone from neither club nor representative county, would have sour grapes about Steelstown beating Moortown.

But there you are..... ::)

It just looked like you had been sitting waiting to reply to that since I posted. Looked odd for someone not exactly a prolific poster. Anyhow got them at 45-1 after Derry championship with Paddy Power.yeooo

Money goes to money

Steelstown will play the winners of Na Gaeil Tralee and Corofin (Clare).

Piggy bank filling up nicely.  Know anything about those teams?
Banagher hurlers got very tough game against Kilmoyley Kerry

imtommygunn

Kerry intermediate teams are usually very strong would be about all I know - the way they rank their teams is very strange so they usually end up very strong at intermediate / junior.

Kilmoyley probably a big ask I would say for Banagher but you never know.

JoG2

Quote from: imtommygunn on January 09, 2022, 07:53:11 PM
Kerry intermediate teams are usually very strong would be about all I know - the way they rank their teams is very strange so they usually end up very strong at intermediate / junior.

Kilmoyley probably a big ask I would say for Banagher but you never know.

Yes, Kerry usually v strong at junior / intermediate. A quick look shows Kerry teams have won 3 out of the last 6 AI Intermediate titles.

clarshack

Na Gaeil have a couple of Kerry players (Jack Barry and Diarmuid O'Connor) and won the Junior All-Ireland 2 years winning the final by 21 points. They're strong enough.

clubman21

Quote from: clarshack on January 10, 2022, 10:09:37 AM
Na Gaeil have a couple of Kerry players (Jack Barry and Diarmuid O'Connor) and won the Junior All-Ireland 2 years winning the final by 21 points. They're strong enough.
Okunbar back for them too!

imtommygunn

Dunno what kind of player he is but he can definitely jump based on that photo doing the rounds lol.

The kerry team who hammered st endas in the final finished 2nd in division one the same year.

oakleaflad

Congrats to all at Steelstown! On a better day/pitch they'd have won by more. A very strong squad for this level without any real superstars. Players off the bench able to make a real impact too.

clarshack

Quote from: clubman21 on January 10, 2022, 11:48:27 AM
Quote from: clarshack on January 10, 2022, 10:09:37 AM
Okunbar back for them too!

forgot he was Na Gaeil as well. think they've had a few Kerry minors over the last 5-6 years too.

Keyser soze

Really looking forward to watching the teams all the lads on here will be managing this year winning Ulster championships playing attractive, swashbuckling football.

JoG2

Quote from: Keyser soze on January 10, 2022, 01:23:53 PM
Really looking forward to watching the teams all the lads on here will be managing this year winning Ulster championships playing attractive, swashbuckling football.

Really enjoyed that 2nd half yesterday. A real ding dong battle on a cold windy heavy January pitch. Up until the last 5 mins, a goal would probably have won the game for either side. Incredible fitness levels for intermediate club

tbrick18

A good weekend for Derry football all in.
A McKenna cup draw with last years Ulster finalists with a raft of young players getting some experience can only be good in the long run.
Steelstown winning an Ulster club is a huge achievement and fantastic to see.
With Desertmartin pushing on and Glen now being a serious senior club side in Ulster too, Derry football really seems to be in decent shape.

Flanker

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on January 09, 2022, 07:16:56 PM
Glen pitch very poor few weeks back at camogie final. Steelstown to win by 7. Congratulations Banagher!

I'm not sure how a post at half-time when Steelstown were 3-1 down could be considered sour grapes.
Nor why I, as someone from neither club nor representative county, would have sour grapes about Steelstown beating Moortown.

It just looked like you had been sitting waiting to reply to that since I posted. Looked odd for someone not exactly a prolific poster. Anyhow got them at 45-1 after Derry championship with Paddy Power.yeooo

Money goes to money

Anyhow got them at 45-1 after Derry championship with Paddy Power??
Paddy must have been on the Powers

Was there anyone with higher odds than that

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: Flanker on January 10, 2022, 05:34:24 PM
Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on January 09, 2022, 07:16:56 PM

Money goes to money

Anyhow got them at 45-1 after Derry championship with Paddy Power??
Paddy must have been on the Powers

Was there anyone with higher odds than that

Aye school boy error ,

HiMucker

It was definitely a balls up with the odds. Was only on for one day. Went to 14/1 the next day and was still one of the biggest prices. The two Tyrone teams hadn't played their final and both were around evens for that match, but yet they were both joint favs for Ulster, when there was basically a 50/50  shot one of them was going out. Didn't make sense had to be a complete balls up.