Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shawshank

StPatsAbu

Quote from: armaghniac on October 01, 2021, 05:02:55 PM
Changing facilities should be open, but restricted to vaccinated persons. If any club does not wish to ask their team about this then they can change behind the ditch.

Armagh players should always change behind the ditch cos they stink of diesel. Filthy uno Sam feckers

An Watcher

Folks I have never used that TyroneTV before.  Is it much good? Can you buy a pass for all the games rather than one offs here n there?

LeoMc

Quote from: An Watcher on October 02, 2021, 10:50:54 AM
Folks I have never used that TyroneTV before.  Is it much good? Can you buy a pass for all the games rather than one offs here n there?
Quality all depends on the venue and it's connectivity.
Think you can only buy per match.

TF15

It's a great service in general which were very lucky to have. Great for those who can't travel to games.

WT4E

Great service although some of the commentators are rank. Ger Treacy the worst... he can't decide whether he's commentating or refing it.

Never thought I'd see the day I was dying for paddy hunter to commentate.

Under Lights

Greencastle set the tone as favourites.
Yarn getting dumped a big surprise.

NotedObserver

How was Cathal McShane moving tonight?

WT4E

Does the website still release teamsheets online? IF so where they be?

shezam

southtyronegael

Can you pay at the turnstiles for today's games in pomeroy?

PMG1

Quote from: southtyronegael on October 03, 2021, 11:32:39 AM
Can you pay at the turnstiles for today's games in pomeroy?
No you have to buy the ticket online beforehand

inroundthesquare

Quote from: Tyrone11234 on October 03, 2021, 08:56:59 AM
Mcshane was roasted by McGlinchey- he relied on frees all night. Owen roes a good setup surely they're favourites now

McShane came out to midfield in the 2nd half and was a lot more influential - set up the first goal with a great burst and set up an number of other attacks. Defensive enough game overall - Ronan McHugh only seen 15 minutes at the end and kicked a few scores - could have been used earlier

Tyrone2021

Went into Healy last night to watch both games. Cahir McCullough best player in the first game. Tony Devine best player on the field second game.

RedHand88

Tyrone tv give anyone any bother? Heard it was dodgy for the derrylaughan moy game?