NFL Division 1 - 2020

Started by thejuice, January 07, 2020, 12:18:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ball Hopper

Quote from: Main Street on February 27, 2020, 06:07:07 PM
Any particular reason why TG4 have not yet announced sunday's live and deferred coverage?

I guess with a bias towards the gaetacht areas, it's Galway in the hurling and Donegal in the football.

GAAGO has Sunday games Donegal/Monaghan plus hurling Tipp/Waterford and Cork/Galway...I presume all 3 are TG4 presentations.

EirSport have the Saturday football ties Tyrone/Dublin and Mayo/Kerry.

Had a few issues with GAAGO early in the season and sent them an email - they were quick to reply saying watch GAAGO on Google Chrome for best quality (including being able to move forward and backward without any delay).

Main Street

Quote from: Ball Hopper on February 27, 2020, 07:01:55 PM
Quote from: Main Street on February 27, 2020, 06:07:07 PM
Any particular reason why TG4 have not yet announced sunday's live and deferred coverage?

I guess with a bias towards the gaetacht areas, it's Galway in the hurling and Donegal in the football.

GAAGO has Sunday games Donegal/Monaghan plus hurling Tipp/Waterford and Cork/Galway...I presume all 3 are TG4 presentations.

EirSport have the Saturday football ties Tyrone/Dublin and Mayo/Kerry.

Had a few issues with GAAGO early in the season and sent them an email - they were quick to reply saying watch GAAGO on Google Chrome for best quality (including being able to move forward and backward without any delay).
I see Eirsport have a very supporter concious schedule, with both games starting at a similar time, the viewer is able decide which game to view first  and which to defer.

Farrandeelin

Will the Mayo v Kerry game go ahead with the promised storm?
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Lar Naparka

Quote from: Farrandeelin on February 27, 2020, 09:35:38 PM
Will the Mayo v Kerry game go ahead with the promised storm?
I'd be very surprised if it does. I'm in Sligo at the moment (7 pm) and there has just been a red alert warning for Clare and Galway for 12 hours so Mayo so Mayo can't be far behind. The it The locals here tell me they expect to get the red alert later tonight so Castlebar will get hammered tomorrow morning.
Can't see the pitch being playable.

Nil Carborundum Illegitemi

Blowitupref

Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

larryin89

Thunder in disgrace we don't know if the game in castlebar goes ahead yet .
Walk-in down mchale rd , sun out, summers day , game day . That's all .

Rossfan

Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

bucko

Rescheduled for 1pm tomorrow on the Mayo GAA Twitter feed.

Kingdom37

Quote from: bucko on February 29, 2020, 10:50:47 AM

Mayo should do the decent thing and offer to play the game in Limerick tomorrow. Four of us travelled up from Listowel this morning. A decision on game should of been made sooner.

giveballaghback

Quote from: Kingdom37 on February 29, 2020, 02:21:45 PM

Mayo should do the decent thing and offer to play the game in Limerick tomorrow. Four of us travelled up from Listowel this morning. A decision on game should of been made sooner.

??? :-\ ;D ;D ;D

From the Bunker

How is the pitch in Limerick? Would you have the game before or after the Limerick Hurling game v Westmeath tomorrow?

Armagh18

What are RTE going to show now instead?

Blowitupref

Quote from: Armagh18 on February 29, 2020, 03:10:57 PM
What are RTE going to show now instead?
Tyrone v Dublin if playable.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Kingdom37

Quote from: From the Bunker on February 29, 2020, 02:33:04 PM

How is the pitch in Limerick? Would you have the game before or after the Limerick Hurling game v Westmeath tomorrow?

Play in Rathkeale or Claughan then.

From the Bunker

Quote from: Kingdom37 on February 29, 2020, 03:41:06 PM
Quote from: From the Bunker on February 29, 2020, 02:33:04 PM

Play in Rathkeale or Claughan then.

How are those venues for access, parking, Public toilets? Do they have a Stand? Maybe it might be an idea to play the game in Killarney? Would suit Mayo, we always beat ye down there in the League!