American Sports Thread

Started by magickingdom, October 28, 2007, 06:02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Puckoon

Randy Moss to Brett Farve for a 10 yard pass completion.

No - I didnt mix the order up!  :D

Capt Pat

What a mess of a game that was. The Vikings have lost another game they should have won imho. The offense didn't show up in the first half and were 15-0 down before they got going late in the game. I am getting worried now.

tyroneman

Finally the Raiders learn to close a game out. But for a FG 2 weeks ago that would be made 99/100 time we could be 3-2. Maybe this is the game JC needed to get some confidence. 2 80/90yd drives for TDs.

Improvement

Club Rossa

Was nice to see Campbell do well as he was terrible under pressure with the Redskins and when he lost his job to Gradkowski i'm sure his confidence was shot to bits.
The Raiders are getting better and hopefully they will be back challenging in the next few years.

ONeill

Chargers struggling on the road again.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Capt Pat

They will still come back and beat the Rams??? Rivers often takes time to get warmed up.

17-3 down at half time

ONeill

Making a fist of it anyway. 17-10.

mc_grens

ONeill

Another defeat. Big winning streak needed. They normally do that but look weaker all-round this year. Post LT era looking bleak.

mc_grens

Quote from: ONeill on October 17, 2010, 09:05:21 PM
Another defeat. Big winning streak needed. They normally do that but look weaker all-round this year. Post LT era looking bleak.

Under-rated loss for the Chargers this Off Season- Kasim Osgood. He was the gunner on kick returns, the leading special teams tackler, and the AFC All Star special teamer for the last two years.

anportmorforjfc

Good stop from the niners need to get it going on offense now. Must win game!!

Galwaybhoy

Lads anyone else received their tickets for the Wembely game yet.  Going by Ticketmaster mine have been in the 'process of being printed' for the last week and a half now but still no tickets.  :-\

Hoof Hearted

Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

Bogball XV

anyone watching that minnesota v dallas game?  Dallas have the ball and are 4 and 5 with 2 mins 40 left in the 4th, they're back on their own 25yd line, then they punt??  I didn't hear any of the commentary explaining the decision, but it seems ridiculous to me - surely they'd have been much better off taking a chance?  How likely are they to get another shot at it really?

mc_grens

Stick a fork in Dallas... They are done. Dez Bryant is a great prospect, but the Cowboys failure to address their aging O-line in the off season, and the abject failure of their 2009 draft class are coming back to haunt them now.

Wade or Norv to be fired first?