American Sports Thread

Started by magickingdom, October 28, 2007, 06:02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syferus

TD Tigers. 33-21. Sooooooo good.

Carmen Stateside

Oh Boy TD Alabama. This is something else

Carmen Stateside

Alabama have the ball.  defense starting to get pressure on Marshall.  Suddenly the momentum has swung to the Tide

Syferus

Two points in it heading into the 4th. Would be a good time for an Auburn stop.

Carmen Stateside

Sims making up for the interceptions with the TD. and two point conversion Alabama 42 Auburn 36

Syferus

All over. Better team won, simple as. Bama will be hard to beat again this year and I hope they can get it done now.

Ball Hopper

Alabama up 55-36 with under 4 minutes left. 

Muck Savage

Auburn lost it in the first half. 2 pick and three 1st and goals from about then 5 yard line and only coming up with three FG not good enough. Should have been out of sight at HT. 

Looking like Bama, FSU, Oregon and one of TCU and Ohio. Mississippi state screwed up today. Oregon could have a banana skin next week vs Arizona.

AZOffaly

Surely Baylor have to be in there if they beat K State. All things being equal they have to be better than  TCU seeing as how they beat them. I feel sorry for Ohio State. They should be there, but I think they are in danger of losing to Wisconsin, and even if they don't, the panel might feel Baylor is a safer bet for the playoffs.

Alabama should easily take care of Mizzou, and become the consensus #1
I think Oregon are nailed on #2 unless they lose again to Arizona. This is a typical Oregon slip up game, but the fact their O-Line is back, and they've lost to AZ twice in a row means I can't see them losing it.
Florida State are unbeaten, and it's hard to argue with them being at least #3, even though they've looked like a team that will lose to the first really good side they meet.
#4 Has to be either Baylor (if they beat KSU) or Ohio State. If Baylor lose, I think it would then be TCU.

RealSpiritof98

WTF Andy Dalton is killing me

Muck Savage

If Ohio beat the Badgers next weekend then I think they get the 4th spot. That will give the 4 huge programs in the final 4

RealSpiritof98

how did Baltimore lose that? Looking forward to Rodgers v Brady.

thejuice

Just discovered nfl2go. Why am I only finding this now!!

Savage stuff. No more vipbox bullshit
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Minder

Rodgers carving up the Pats D
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

RealSpiritof98

Quote from: thejuice on November 30, 2014, 10:53:24 PM
Just discovered nfl2go. Why am I only finding this now!!

Savage stuff. No more vipbox bullshit

How does it work?