China Coronavirus

Started by lurganblue, January 23, 2020, 09:52:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sid waddell

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on February 23, 2021, 11:48:25 AM

It is fair to say MR2 that there are concerns about them around autism etc, im not sure of scientific evidence, but it was always talked about when my children were young
A lot of people talk about the moon landings being faked

A lot of people talk about a shooter on the grassy knoll when Kennedy was shot

A lot of people talk about 9/11 being an inside job

A lot of people talk about Elvis still being alive

Rudi

Quote from: Rossfan on February 23, 2021, 11:49:52 AM
Do the Wobblers, Rudis etc ever wonder why polio, diphtheria,  smallpox and other former prevalent diseases don't attack us any more?
Thankfully there was no Facebook when those vaccines started.
Hopefully we will see "No vaccination No entry" policy in vogue everywhere.

Bang on que Rossfan, yet again wades in with mis-repersentations of what was actually posted. I dont have a facebook account never have, never will. Read what was said you fool. I dont know if you're dyslexic or something, you seem to continually read things wrong. Incrediably annoying, nearly as bad as Syffin!

thewobbler

Do the Wobblers, Rudis etc ever wonder why polio, diphtheria,  smallpox and other former prevalent diseases don't attack us any more?

Do you think I'm 5 years old?

The fundamental reality is this is not a black and white issue. No matter how much you want it to be.

The most deplorable human trait of all is zealotry. Through its manifestations  in religion, nationalism and political creed, zealotry has likely been responsible for more untimely deaths than all viruses in history combined.

And when we are dealing with theories rather than theorems, to throw your conviction 100% into one slant of a subject matter is the basis of zealotry. To shame people for not following your thought patterns is zealotry. To attack people for not following your thought patterns is zealotry. To find likeminded people and coordinate attacks on those "dissenters" is why war is waged. Through zealotry.

Demanding that every human being be injected with an unnatural substance, regardless of whether they need it or if it will be of any benefit to them is zealotry. It's not about the greater good. It's about wanting people to do what you want.

——

I sincerely hope the whole world gets vaccinated.

But I will never castigate a person, especially a young healthy person with overflowing loins and 80 good years left on the clock, for being unwilling to comply. Not until that theory becomes a theorem.

GetOverTheBar

That is a dangerous path to trod.

It won't help anything, infact it will maybe undermine things more than you appreciate.

The figures are out, people know. 99.98% of people will get Covid and be fine.....to bring in something like that people will start going on the mad conspiracy tangents....it's not helpful to try and promote something like that - we need people to take it on of their own free will, when you force, there will be resistance.

sid waddell

Quote from: thewobbler on February 23, 2021, 12:03:16 PM

Do you think I'm 5 years old?

The fundamental reality is this is not a black and white issue. No matter how much you want it to be.

The most deplorable human trait of all is zealotry. Through its manifestations  in religion, nationalism and political creed, zealotry has likely been responsible for more untimely deaths than all viruses in history combined.

And when we are dealing with theories rather than theorems, to throw your conviction 100% into one slant of a subject matter is the basis of zealotry. To shame people for not following your thought patterns is zealotry. To attack people for not following your thought patterns is zealotry. To find likeminded people and coordinate attacks on those "dissenters" is why war is waged. Through zealotry.

Demanding that every human being be injected with an unnatural substance, regardless of whether they need it or if it will be of any benefit to them is zealotry. It's not about the greater good. It's about wanting people to do what you want.

Profound, did you find it on Facebook?

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: sid waddell on February 23, 2021, 11:53:26 AM

It is fair to say MR2 that there are concerns about them around autism etc, im not sure of scientific evidence, but it was always talked about when my children were young

i know, but none of those things are vaccines and at least 1 could be true lol

Rudi

Quote from: GetOverTheBar on February 23, 2021, 12:07:18 PM

That is a dangerous path to trod.

It won't help anything, infact it will maybe undermine things more than you appreciate.

The figures are out, people know. 99.98% of people will get Covid and be fine.....to bring in something like that people will start going on the mad conspiracy tangents....it's not helpful to try and promote something like that - we need people to take it on of their own free will, when you force, there will be resistance.

Thats what happens when people work in a meaningless public sector cushy number, they have time to come up with ch+t like that.

sid waddell

Fackin' useless cushy public sector layabouts, savin' our lives

Don't need 'em

sid waddell

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on February 23, 2021, 12:11:02 PM
Quote from: sid waddell on February 23, 2021, 11:53:26 AM

i know, but none of those things are vaccines and at least 1 could be true lol
Which one?

trailer

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 23, 2021, 11:34:37 AM
Quote from: thewobbler on February 23, 2021, 11:05:51 AM
The vaccine discussion tends to end up with pro-vaccine zealots smirking and nodding heads at each other after posting something along the lines of "same lad won't take the vaccine just ordered a mystery meat burger / line of coke / something heavily processed".

Would you wise to f**k up folks. Here's the basics: when you buy anything local or buy anything often, it's traceable. Not what's in it, so much as if there's any side effects. And if there's no known side effects, then what does it matter what's in it?

Stop acting like you're smarter and more considered about risk than anyone else. We are humans. We are all born with eyes, ears and noses, that allow us to risk detect what we digest.

——

I'll take the vaccination by the way. But why we would force/expect healthy people in their teens and twenties to take a vaccine for a virus that is basically a non threat to them, well that's just f**king wrong on every level.

We give healthy kids vaccines every year, and not an eyebrow raised.

There is absolutely no evidence, scientific or otherwise, that supports those claims. Andrew Wakefield who published that report has been struck off and widely discredited.

sid waddell

Quote from: trailer on February 23, 2021, 12:16:43 PM
The vaccine discussion tends to end up with pro-vaccine zealots smirking and nodding heads at each other after posting something along the lines of "same lad won't take the vaccine just ordered a mystery meat burger / line of coke / something heavily processed".

Would you wise to f**k up folks. Here's the basics: when you buy anything local or buy anything often, it's traceable. Not what's in it, so much as if there's any side effects. And if there's no known side effects, then what does it matter what's in it?

Stop acting like you're smarter and more considered about risk than anyone else. We are humans. We are all born with eyes, ears and noses, that allow us to risk detect what we digest.

——

I'll take the vaccination by the way. But why we would force/expect healthy people in their teens and twenties to take a vaccine for a virus that is basically a non threat to them, well that's just f**king wrong on every level.

There is absolutely no evidence, scientific or otherwise, that supports those claims. Andrew Wakefield who published that report has been struck off and widely discredited.
Wake(field) up, sheeple!

Those that try to discredit him are zealots!

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: trailer on February 23, 2021, 12:16:43 PM

——

My point is, there were concerns, widespread doubt amongst parents, evidence not so sure, those doubts still persist, ive said enough, stated my position and leaving it at that, tit for tat is energy sapping

sid waddell

thewobbler

No Sid. Not even close.

Those who demand that others blindly follow their creed are zealots. That's what zealotry is. You are a prime, grade A zealot in every aspect of your controlled thinking. Which is why you are so unlikeable.

sid waddell

Quote from: thewobbler on February 23, 2021, 12:22:54 PM
No Sid. Not even close.

Those who demand that others blindly follow their creed are zealots. That's what zealotry is. You are a prime, grade A zealot in every aspect of your controlled thinking. Which is why you are so unlikeable.
I'm controlled by Bill Gates and have a 5G chip in me

You on the other hand are a truly free thinker who knows nothing is true, everything is possible and all opinions are equal in merit to each other, except mine, which are worthless