The IRISH RUGBY thread

Started by Donnellys Hollow, October 27, 2009, 05:26:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stephenite

38-7; can we do it?

Can we f**k

BennyHarp

If we can get three more tries before half time we could have a chance :)
That was never a square ball!!

Schkite

What the fcuk was Heaslip playing at?

New Zealand awesome though, even with a full team they'd be up by 15-20.

youbetterbelieveit

Jeez, even if Ireland had a full team out I dont think they would be close, as they are playing very poorly. Just knew it wasnt our day when you have Kearney fcuk up in the first ten minutes.

FermGael

Jesus, too dreadful passes in a row from O'Leary on there 22 gives away a try
Wanted.  Forwards to take frees.
Not fussy.  Any sort of ability will be considered

Donnellys Hollow

Should've stayed in bed. Idiotic out of Heaslip with NZ about to be penalised on their own line.

This could be Ireland's tour of hell like the Brian Ashton tour of in the late nineties. Too many injuries to be competitive against the Southern Hemisphere. Only positive I can take from it is that Buckley has done well. Offers more around the field than the Bull.
There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

BennyHarp

At least they are showing a bit if fight now!!
That was never a square ball!!

Geoff Tipps

Is that Mark Robson commentating on Sky?? Can someone tell him it's Tuohy not Chewie  ???

Hoof Hearted

robson is a twat !
Celt Man, you're lucky you didnt get to see this !
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

Hardy

Only losing the second half by 7 with a man down.

Well, you have to look for something.

Capt Pat

Glad I stayed in bed for this one. I knew we wouldn't win without a full strength team but this is ridiculous.

Hardy

Some great play by Ireland in the second half to salvage a lot in pride and confidence. Probably the first time Ireland ever scored 4 tries against NZ, never mind in one half. You might assume the All-Blacks were not at full throttle, but still ...

Buckley Ireland's MOM?

FermGael

Buckley has been unreal.  A turning point in his career??
Wanted.  Forwards to take frees.
Not fussy.  Any sort of ability will be considered

J OGorman

Buckley was motm. Other positives were odriscoll, d'arcy, trimble and murphy when he came on. 4 tries and poss trimble's for a 5. Heaslip should hang his head in shame, let so many folk down with us on the nz line. Hard lesson.

NZ were amazing to watch @ time, Carter and their 'reserve' full back were a class apart

And to Hoof Hearted...I worked with Mark Robson for a few years, an absolute gent..yer a mighty big man dissin a decent bloke with yer nickname on an internet forum

Myles Na G.

Great from Buckley and Trimble. Too many basic errors and missed tackles, even before Heaslip took the head staggers.