No never again
52 (28.6%)
I never have
62 (34.1%)

Total Members Voted: 182

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Zapatista on December 17, 2010, 01:01:51 PM
Quote from: seafoid on December 17, 2010, 12:58:29 PM

Ahern and Dempsey are two of the most senior ministers.  Unprecedented stuff.
I wouldn't be surprised if Hanafin lost her seat. I can't see FF getting more than 10% in Dublin.

I wonder what the hardcore FFer thinks of this? The only people capable of getting us out of this mess are quitting by the dozen ???

Well there must be quite a few hardcore FF's on here based on the poll, even discounting 50% as WUM's. I wonder why they are staying so quite. I think Zapista might be on the mark, FF will win back quite a few of that SF% I hope now. I would rather them go to FG or even Labour or Independents, but FF must be destroyed for the good of Ireland. FG, Labour, SF, and others need to work in the best interests of Ireland and the Irish (they don't all have to share ideologies, left, right, centre or whatever, as long as it's for Ireland/Irish not clientelism. or whacko-Jacko politics).
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

seafoid

FF lost all vestiges of a link to their values of soverigin nationalism by voting for the reparations package on Wednesday. They are no longer fit for purpose as Noel Dempsey knows. 
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Zapatista on December 17, 2010, 04:29:13 PM
Quote from: seafoid on December 17, 2010, 04:07:49 PM

Another reason FF should die

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/breaking/2010/1217/breaking42.html

He should be arrested and tried for Treason. Failure to act on the suspicion of Rendition flights is an attack on the Irish Constitution. This is same p***k sits around a cabinet table with the current Minister we have dealing with the Israeli and Russian Irish passport scandals. He has made the world are more dangerous place for Irish people. He didn't even turn a blind eye to the rendition flights but actively used the powers of his position to criminalise and attack protesters. His failure to investigate and protect Irish citizens is nothing short of criminal.

If the Minister of the time believed there were Rendition flights and actively covered it up then we are in all new territory. Regardless of there being flights or not he believed there were and covered it up. f**king Scandalous.

What an absolute ****. Seriously the man should be locked up.

TacadoirArdMhacha

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on December 17, 2010, 04:38:35 PM
Quote from: Zapatista on December 17, 2010, 04:29:13 PM
Quote from: seafoid on December 17, 2010, 04:07:49 PM

Another reason FF should die

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/breaking/2010/1217/breaking42.html

He should be arrested and tried for Treason. Failure to act on the suspicion of Rendition flights is an attack on the Irish Constitution. This is same p***k sits around a cabinet table with the current Minister we have dealing with the Israeli and Russian Irish passport scandals. He has made the world are more dangerous place for Irish people. He didn't even turn a blind eye to the rendition flights but actively used the powers of his position to criminalise and attack protesters. His failure to investigate and protect Irish citizens is nothing short of criminal.

If the Minister of the time believed there were Rendition flights and actively covered it up then we are in all new territory. Regardless of there being flights or not he believed there were and covered it up. f**king Scandalous.

What an absolute ****. Seriously the man should be locked up.

Whatever about economic policy, I have absolutely no doubt that the Fine Gael stance over Shannon would have been no different to FF's had they been in government. The failure to prevent the use of Shannon by the US military is perhaps the most shameful of all Irish government actions in the past decade.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

seafoid

And the justification for shannon was the great relationship with the US. So WTF is the US now in the hour of greatest need ?
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

muppet

Quote from: seafoid on December 17, 2010, 05:51:13 PM
And the justification for shannon was the great relationship with the US. So WTF is the US now in the hour of greatest need ?

It has agreed to keep Tyrone's Own.
MWWSI 2017

Banana Man

Quote from: muppet on December 17, 2010, 05:53:16 PM
Quote from: seafoid on December 17, 2010, 05:51:13 PM

It has agreed to keep Tyrone's Own.

God bless America  :D

lawnseed

the use of Shannon lads is nothing compared to actually having soldiers in Afghanistan serving along side the Brits. these shower should be charged with offences against the state the evidence is there and they should be closely followed in to jail by their banker buddy's. of course it will never happen because the next crowd are equally as bad its just their turn to look after their mates for a few years
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

Orangemac

You get the feeling Fianna Fail will not be gone for long.

They have left the next governmnet a few landmines in the shape of the banks, pensions which need to be cut and the Croke Park deal.

Needless to say they are planning to be back for the 1916 centenary.

They know they need to clear out a few of the heads that are associated with the current mess but they will be back.

It's hard to see how the likes of Willie the Weasel O'Dea gets such a big majority or Cooper Flynn was continually re-elected but thats democracy for you.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Orangemac on December 18, 2010, 12:19:04 AM

They have left the next governmnet a few landmines in the shape of the banks, pensions which need to be cut and the Croke Park deal.

They know they need to clear out a few of the heads that are associated with the current mess but they will be back.

It's hard to see how the likes of Willie the Weasel O'Dea gets such a big majority or Cooper Flynn was continually re-elected but thats democracy for you.

Orangemac, I totally understand and fear for what you are saying. I would gladly see FG, Labour and SF disbanded in the morning if it gauranteed the end of FF or a replacement party with the same ideals ands same cronies.

Re O'Dea and Flynn, down in the 26 we feal the same about Hairy Gerry and Big Ian, how the fck they got elected we will never understand.

FL/MAYO

People have short memories, Obama came to power two years ago here in the States and people were talking about the Democrats been in power for the next 12 years ago due to how badly thing had gotten during the Bush administration. Fast forward two years and the Republicans are back with a bang with huge wins in the mid terms last month. FF will do badly in the next election but will be back with a bang by the time the next election comes around.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: FL/MAYO on December 18, 2010, 02:14:23 AM

People have short memories, Obama came to power two years ago here in the States and people were talking about the Democrats been in power for the next 12 years ago due to how badly thing had gotten during the Bush administration. Fast forward two years and the Republicans are back with a bang with huge wins in the mid terms last month. FF will do badly in the next election but will be back with a bang by the time the next election comes around.

You say that like it was a good thing!!! I really do hope that those f**kers never trample an Irish doorstep or stain an Irish voting card ever again. They are the scum of the Earth.

RedandGreenSniper

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on December 18, 2010, 02:27:59 AM

You say that like it was a good thing!!! I really do hope that those f**kers never trample an Irish doorstep or stain an Irish voting card ever again. They are the scum of the Earth.

Genuinely I hope FG do a better job. I really do. But hope and expectation are two different things.

I pray that FF will be decimated and we are left with only one centre-right party in this country and an end to civil war politics. But, like others have said, their survival capabilities cannot be overstated.
Mayo for Sam! Just don't ask me for a year

FL/MAYO

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on December 18, 2010, 02:27:59 AM

No what I said is people have short memories, they will forget who got us into this mess in the first place and return to their old voting patterns very quickly. The next government will be very unpopular with all  the cuts they will need to make, FF will feed of this resentment.