52 (28.6%)
I never have
62 (34.1%)

Total Members Voted: 182

INDIANA

Quote from: hardstation on November 19, 2010, 11:18:30 PM
Quote from: INDIANA on November 19, 2010, 11:11:45 PM
Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on November 19, 2010, 11:05:23 PM
Find it quite interesting that there has been 6 people who voted yes so far, quite interesting. I'm quite Amazed actually.

I wonder what Fianna Fail would have to do for them to vote no, re-enter the United Kingdom or make drowning kittens/puppies a government policy perhaps!

its why i dont have much sympathy for us. the people have this country in the shit-house because we continually voted scumbags, liars and thieves into office.
True. Nothing to do with the greedy b**tard 'nation' who gripped capitalism by the ballix when things were going well.

at the end of the day anyone out there who thought that 2 wages were going to support 3 mortgages in the long run can't have passed foundation maths in the leaving cert.
FF have always been scumbags. Inhabited by liars and rinky dink politicians who achieved nothing in their personal lives ever to suggest they would be fit to run the country. Locked in stocks in o connell street is the only answer

thejuice

Quote from: mylestheslasher on November 19, 2010, 11:25:30 PM
The sneaky FF voter, none have the courage to even comment as to why! You'll get the same at the elections too.

I was about to ask that. Though I'm sure some on here are just taking the piss, would anyone who genuinely would vote for FF in the next election might like to tell us why?? I might be swung, you never know  ;)
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

IolarCoisCuain

The sneaky FF voter, none have the courage to even comment as to why! You'll get the same at the elections too.

Is rising Mayo God Help Us not reason enough?

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: mylestheslasher on November 19, 2010, 10:15:44 PM
I never voted for FF and I doubt I ever will and I can tell you I won't vote FG either.

Thats fair enough mylestheslasher, but how on Earth people still can give a 1,2,3 or other to F.F. I will never understand.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

stephenite

Quote from: IolarCoisCuain on November 19, 2010, 11:29:20 PM

Exactly

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

O don't worry about me I have left the country with hundreds of thousands of others, I can't hack those FF snakes any longer. At least my emmigration helps FF in their OFFICIAL GOVERNMENT POLICY OF EMMIGRATION.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

IolarCoisCuain

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on November 19, 2010, 11:34:27 PM

O don't worry about me I have left the country with hundreds of thousands of others, I can't hack those FF snakes any longer. At least my emmigration helps FF in their OFFICIAL GOVERNMENT POLICY OF EMMIGRATION.

Where'd you end up? Is it nice? Is there any work? Sure if it's all ok we'll all go out there.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: IolarCoisCuain on November 19, 2010, 11:37:12 PM

Where'd you end up? Is it nice? Is there any work? Sure if it's all ok we'll all go out there.

The U.K. don't worry another few months/years under Fianna Fail and you won't have to leave to be in the United Kingdom.

Ulick

So let me get this right, you have abandoned your country and then you choose to come on here to pass comment on those who choose to stay? That seems like the good old fashioned patriotic thing to do alright.

Shamrock Shore

I reckon if 'None of the above' is appoved as a candidate in the next election then we'd have a majority government.

If I am pressed for an answer to the above the last time I voted FF No 1 was 1987 and that was my first and only time. It was an Albert thing. Longford and all of that. In retrospect Albert was a good Taoiseach. History will judge him well. Compared to Ahern and Cowen he is/was a JFK.

Being a voter in Dun Laoghaire gives one a wide latitude to vote for hairy lesbians or some FG goon who thinks he has Dublin GAA in his blood. Seemingly we're the most liberal constituency in the State.

Let's see how Eamon Gilmore does in the next GE.

sammymaguire

Irish politics has been a bad joke since approx 1916.
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

Hardy

Quote from: Shamrock Shore on November 20, 2010, 01:27:07 AM

Being a voter in Dun Laoghaire gives one a wide latitude to vote for hairy lesbians

There ya go - the Hairy Lesbians party. That could be the answer. Looking at the current batch of female TDs, they already hold down about a dozen seats. Thirteen if you count Michael Dee.

mylestheslasher

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on November 19, 2010, 11:38:44 PM
Quote from: IolarCoisCuain on November 19, 2010, 11:37:12 PM

The U.K. don't worry another few months/years under Fianna Fail and you won't have to leave to be in the United Kingdom.

Really, I thought it was a FG Mayo TD that stood up in the dail recently and said we should hand the country back to the british queen when her visit happens.

Mayo4Sam

Quote from: TacadoirArdMhacha on November 19, 2010, 10:51:28 PM
Switch things around and hypothetically imagine FG had been in power for the last 13 years. Do people genuinely believe that things would have worked out much differently?
This is the line FF have been feeding us for the last few years "well we might have fucked it up but it would have been way worse if it was FG"
How?
His could things possibly be worse for Ireland than it is now?
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me