Maybe at some time in the future
24 (13.2%)
No never again
52 (28.6%)
I never have
62 (34.1%)

Total Members Voted: 182

Denn Forever

QuoteWe should follow Italy's lead and vote in a comedian. Sure could it be any worth!!

The Mrs Brown's Boys series is over so Brendan O'Carroll has plenty of time.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

deiseach

Quote from: Denn Forever on February 26, 2013, 03:52:42 PM
QuoteWe should follow Italy's lead and vote in a comedian. Sure could it be any worth!!

It'd be about the first funny thing he ever did.

muppet

Now I am cooling on the idea.
MWWSI 2017

seafoid

Quote from: muppet on February 26, 2013, 05:08:21 PM

Ardal O Hanlon is Rory O'Hanlon's son (_Rory was FF TD Cavan Monaghan and Ministher) . I wonder if Ardal would be FF but he's a good comedian and would have the smarts.

"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

lawnseed

Quote from: seafoid on February 26, 2013, 05:45:28 PM
Quote from: muppet on February 26, 2013, 05:08:21 PM

Ardal O Hanlon is Rory O'Hanlon's son (_Rory was FF TD Cavan Monaghan and Ministher) . I wonder if Ardal would be FF but he's a good comedian and would have the smarts.
is this the same rory o hanlon who was stoned off the new monaghan bypass following the closure of monaghan hospital.
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

Maguire01

New Millward Brown poll for the Sindo:

Labour 9% -2%

Fine Gael 25% +1%

Fianna Fail 29% +6%

Sinn Fein 20% -1%

Others 17% -5%

Don't know -32%

muppet

Quote from: Maguire01 on March 18, 2013, 11:09:21 AM
New Millward Brown poll for the Sindo:

Labour 9% -2%

Fine Gael 25% +1%

Fianna Fail 29% +6%

Sinn Fein 20% -1%

Others 17% -5%

Don't know -32%

By the time the next election comes I expect the Sindo will publish the following results:

FG - 0%
Lab - 0%
FF - 103%
SF - you must be joking
Udders - milking it long enough

(NB: 3% margin of error)
MWWSI 2017

Maguire01

The thing is, it's not a million miles away from other polling results.

lawnseed

the revelations that a former fianna fail td delighted and actively took part in the murder of dozens of ira "spies" now buried in a cork bog and actually murdered some of them infront of the gravediggers while they complained of being overworked comes as no surprise. but those murders dont count do they..

Denn Forever

I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

Rossfan

Quote from: lawnseed on March 22, 2013, 03:49:39 PM
the revelations that a former fianna fail td delighted and actively took part in the murder of dozens of ira "spies" now buried in a cork bog and actually murdered some of them infront of the gravediggers while they complained of being overworked comes as no surprise. but those murders dont count do they..
War is a nasty "business" and hopefully we won't ever see the likes or the need for that kind of thing in Ireland any more.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

lawnseed

Quote from: Rossfan on March 22, 2013, 04:54:51 PM
War is a nasty "business" and hopefully we won't ever see the likes or the need for that kind of thing in Ireland any more.

Yes the need for That kind of thing... emmm? and had you been there rossie you could have explained to those  "spies" how  that kind of thing was ok

All of a Sludden

Quote from: lawnseed on March 23, 2013, 08:27:22 PM

Yes the need for That kind of thing... emmm? and had you been there rossie you could have explained to those  "spies" how  that kind of thing was ok

Selective memory lawnseed? http://www.crossexaminer.co.uk/archives/4845
I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.

Rossfan

I doubt if they'd be very enamoured of my explanations somehow.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

lawnseed

Quote from: All of a Sludden on March 23, 2013, 08:39:31 PM

Yes sludsie you make my point for me. Not really any value in the likes of micky martin trying to score points off sinn fein when there's a mass grave in his own county filled by a fianna fail td  who couldn't stop laughing while he murdered his fellow irishmen. True two wrongs etc.. no party in the dail is clean

Selective memory lawnseed? http://www.crossexaminer.co.uk/archives/4845