24 (13.2%)
No never again
52 (28.6%)
I never have
62 (34.1%)

Total Members Voted: 182

magpie seanie

Quote from: Itchy on February 10, 2013, 10:35:25 PM
There are some amount of morons in this country and the deserve to be pennyless.

Yes - trouble is they bring the rest of us with them though.

muppet

Quote from: magpie seanie on February 11, 2013, 12:14:50 PM
Quote from: Itchy on February 10, 2013, 10:35:25 PM
There are some amount of morons in this country and the deserve to be pennyless.

Yes - trouble is they bring the rest of us with them though.

We are not alone though:

MWWSI 2017

muppet

MWWSI 2017

Rossfan

When will the Irish middle classes ever learn?
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

Maguire01

This was taken before the promissory note deal, if I'm not mistaken. I'd assume FG will get some bounce from that.

Tubberman

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

Farrandeelin

Quote from: Maguire01 on February 17, 2013, 11:31:07 AM
This was taken before the promissory note deal, if I'm not mistaken. I'd assume FG will get some bounce from that.

Nope.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Declan

Not really surprised since the majority of people voted for them over the years knowing full well that they were a shower of liars, gangsters and  stroke pullers. A fair reflection of Irish society since independence I'd have said

seafoid

Maybe it would be better if FF got in at the next election. The economy will still be fucked and another 5 years of their ineptitude and gombeen clientilism could finish them off for good.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Itchy

Quote from: seafoid on February 17, 2013, 05:57:41 PM
Maybe it would be better if FF got in at the next election. The economy will still be fucked and another 5 years of their ineptitude and gombeen clientilism could finish them off for good.
What makes you think that seafood, if bankrupting the country is not enough to finish them off then nothing will. Unfortunately there are a hard core of 20% of ff supporters who are simply retarded morons and they deserve what the recession gives them.

deiseach

Quote from: Itchy on February 17, 2013, 10:01:08 PM
Quote from: seafoid on February 17, 2013, 05:57:41 PM
What makes you think that seafood, if bankrupting the country is not enough to finish them off then nothing will. Unfortunately there are a hard core of 20% of ff supporters who are simply retarded morons and they deserve what the recession gives them.

Funny, we were told for years that there was a hard core of 40% of FF supporters who are simply retarded morons and that was why a progressive alternative was impossible. The idea that FG and Labour were plain useless never entered the equation. I suppose the 'hard core' shrinking to 20% represents progress.

SLIGONIAN

For the love of God can someone explain to me how anyone in their right mind would vote these scumbags again?
"hard work will always beat talent if talent doesn't work"

Canalman

Fine Gael have never been re- elected to Government. Why is that ?

For me it has no real reason to exist except a hatred of deValera and by continuation FF. Not good enough these days.

Tubberman

Quote from: Canalman on February 18, 2013, 10:13:14 AM

Fine Gael have never been re- elected to Government. Why is that ?

For me it has no real reason to exist except a hatred of deValera and by continuation FF. Not good enough these days.

What reason does FF have to exist? Far less if you ask me.
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."