Previous topic - Next topic

RedHand88

Quote from: tonto1888 on August 11, 2017, 01:22:34 PM
Quote from: Aaron Boone on August 11, 2017, 07:47:30 AM
Quote from: Gaffer on August 10, 2017, 11:54:22 PM
Quote from: RedHand88 on August 10, 2017, 12:43:30 PM
Quote from: Dire Ear on August 09, 2017, 03:12:18 PM
Quote from: Orior on August 09, 2017, 03:06:10 PM
Did Tiernan play in the Sigerson Cup final or was that his brother?
Brother, he's a pharmacist

Works in Dublin too. God love him for the next few weeks...

He did say that down there no one really knows about hus sporting background and that it is rarely talked about.

(That may change over the next couple of weeks though)

Rugby, both men's & women's, would be the biggest sport in the city.

I'm not sure he works in the city.

He definitely does,

tonto1888

Quote from: RedHand88 on August 11, 2017, 01:43:32 PM
Quote from: tonto1888 on August 11, 2017, 01:22:34 PM

He did say that down there no one really knows about hus sporting background and that it is rarely talked about.

I'm not sure he works in the city.

He definitely does,

Sound. I picked him up wrong in he podcast then

RedHand88

Does anyone have a link to that podcast? I wouldnt mind a listen.

Jinxy

In Dublin?
If you were any use you'd be playing.

omaghjoe

Quote from: Jinxy on August 11, 2017, 05:37:15 PM

In Dublin?

Sounds suspect is right

Champion The Wonder Horse

His assault on Brendan Rogers deserves much more discussion; worse in my opinion than his diving antics.

omagh_gael

Quote from: Champion The Wonder Horse on August 11, 2017, 09:09:21 PM
His assault on Brendan Rogers deserves much more discussion; worse in my opinion than his diving antics.

Load of balls. Brendan got a real bad knock that night but there was feck all intent to do damage. A clear case of firing an early hit in from throw in that resulted in an accidental injury.

https://youtu.be/M--ScKw6Ps4

When searching for the above I came across this, Tiernan doing the business for Ulster! Some performance on the press ups. I'd be fecked after 5!

https://youtu.be/RcEQ8fJbQLk

RedHand88

Quote from: hardstation on August 11, 2017, 11:24:51 PM
Quote from: omagh_gael on August 11, 2017, 11:18:19 PM

Load of balls. Brendan got a real bad knock that night but there was feck all intent to do damage. A clear case of firing an early hit in from throw in that resulted in an accidental injury.

When searching for the above I came across this, Tiernan doing the business for Ulster! Some performance on the press ups. I'd be fecked after 5!

How can you be sure there was no intent? He has taken him out by the root, a fair bit away from the ball.

The momentum when he was going for the ball has carried him into Rodgers. He wasn't even facing him when it happened, he was facing the ball.

Fuzzman

Have ye ever thought what is life like for a Derry supporter on the discussion board in the last 15 years.
I'd say it's very disappointing when Derry get put out but when it comes tp Tyrone it must be like watching England in a world cup. You kinda want them to keep going as far as possible so ya can keep slagging them off and keep your interest going but ad long as the f**kers don't win the thing outright.

Here was a thread started to say how Tiernan McCann had gone from a cheater to a hard working winner but alas a Derry fan with a grudge has to dig up a one off incident to bring him back to earth.
It must be very rewarding for ye wonder horse to have such an impact on any good will the McCann lad has got this year.
I'd nearly buy you a ticket for the convention centre when he receives his all star this year.
Who was Derrys last all star.

By the way I hope ye win yer minor match and get to the final
It would be great for Derry and Ulster football.

reddgnhand

Quote from: Fuzzman on August 12, 2017, 01:10:48 AM
Have ye ever thought what is life like for a Derry supporter on the discussion board in the last 15 years.
I'd say it's very disappointing when Derry get put out but when it comes tp Tyrone it must be like watching England in a world cup. You kinda want them to keep going as far as possible so ya can keep slagging them off and keep your interest going but ad long as the f**kers don't win the thing outright.

Here was a thread started to say how Tiernan McCann had gone from a cheater to a hard working winner but alas a Derry fan with a grudge has to dig up a one off incident to bring him back to earth.
It must be very rewarding for ye wonder horse to have such an impact on any good will the McCann lad has got this year.
I'd nearly buy you a ticket for the convention centre when he receives his all star this year.

Damien Cassidy was in the Irish News this week giving reasons for Derry's demise. He said the county was full of snipers, just like on here full of sneaky Derry snipers. They are totally obsessed by Tyrone. Its all they want to talk about.   

RedHand88

Quote from: reddgnhand on August 12, 2017, 09:27:20 AM
Quote from: Fuzzman on August 12, 2017, 01:10:48 AM

Damien Cassidy was in the Irish News this week giving reasons for Derry's demise. He said the county was full of snipers, just like on here full of sneaky Derry snipers. They are totally obsessed by Tyrone. Its all they want to talk about.   

They're like that brother that never really made it and begrudges their successful sibling because they are superior in everyones eyes.

trileacman

Quote from: omagh_gael on August 11, 2017, 11:18:19 PM

Yer man's youtube account is the weirdest thing I seen all year.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

Walter Cronc