Still though, he deserves a chance.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

Kuwabatake Sanjuro

Jinxy

Shots fired.
That didn't last long.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

Kuwabatake Sanjuro

I recall Colm Parkinson tearing shreds out of him on the radio once, that can only happen if you are a special type of clown.

Zulu

Really poor comments and the man hasn't even started. He seems like a thoroughly decent man and deserves better than being called a clown.

yellowcard

Know nothing about the man, he deserves a chance to prove he has the necessary vision and courage to make the changes that the last few presidents ignored. He doesn't have a hard act to follow as O Fearghail was a poor president.

Kuwabatake Sanjuro

Between the Nowlan Park fiasco (u-turn this year), his nonsensical proposal for Dublin's new 40000 seater stadium and his general refusal to acknowledge the death of Leinster football (a few late crumbs aside) demonstrate his ineptitude for the job in my view.

I apologise for calling him a clown, I was just shocked to see him win with such a margin.

Kuwabatake Sanjuro

His suggestion that Galway develop another ground in Ballinasloe just to be able to play home games in the Leinster championship was another farcical one. That coupled with the general disgraceful treatment of Galway hurlers by Leinster which he is not alone in to be fair.

Captain Obvious

Why do GAA presidents come and go while Paraic Duffy is still there?

mrdeeds

Quote from: Kuwabatake Sanjuro on February 24, 2017, 11:42:16 PM
Between the Nowlan Park fiasco (u-turn this year), his nonsensical proposal for Dublin's new 40000 seater stadium and his general refusal to acknowledge the death of Leinster football (a few late crumbs aside) demonstrate his ineptitude for the job in my view.

I apologise for calling him a clown, I was just shocked to see him win with such a margin.

Doesn't all this not make him the perfect President for the GAA.

Syferus

Turkeys voting for Christmas as usual. Let's all elect the guy from the county that has done the most to warp the IC championship. That's sure to help fix our problems.

Rossfan

Know nothing about this chap.
However President is a very honorary thing and doesn't  really matter a fcuk who's there.
Best wishes to him anyway.
To Captain Obvious - about t-Uasal Ó Dufaigh is an employee with a contract.
Syfīn  stop blathering nonsense like a good gasúinín.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Syferus

Quote from: Rossfan on February 25, 2017, 12:16:51 AM
Know nothing about this chap.
However President is a very honorary thing and doesn't  really matter a fcuk who's there.
Best wishes to him anyway.
To Captain Obvious - about t-Uasal Ó Dufaigh is an employee with a contract.
Syfīn  stop blathering nonsense like a good gasúinín.

All your good wishes won't mean he's going do anything to fix the problems in the GAA.

Negative reaction for a negative appointment. Call and response.

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: Kuwabatake Sanjuro on February 24, 2017, 11:55:39 PM
His suggestion that Galway develop another ground in Ballinasloe just to be able to play home games in the Leinster championship was another farcical one. That coupled with the general disgraceful treatment of Galway hurlers by Leinster which he is not alone in to be fair.

Jesus I was all evening trying to remember why this flute's name rang a bell with me.

https://www.balls.ie/gaa/galway-home-games-leinster-349856-349856

T Fearon