Funniest Poster on the GAA Board

Started by Silky, July 26, 2007, 05:18:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who has been the funniest contributor over recent years?

O'Neill
17 (21.8%)
Hardy
7 (9%)
Armagh4SamAgain
20 (25.6%)
Pints of Guinness
3 (3.8%)
Slim Shady
5 (6.4%)
Real Laois Lad
10 (12.8%)
Tony Fearon
8 (10.3%)
Orior
8 (10.3%)

Total Members Voted: 74

SuperSub

I don't think any of them are really funny persay...

Pints ??? Your havin a laugh he's a grumpy f**ker.Show me once where he has been funny and i don't mean where you laugh at him for getting angry
Tony ??? Hardly funny.People just laugh at him coz he's a tool.He's hardly what you call a comedian now is he ::)
Laoislad ??? He starts good threads i give him that and his love of Debbie Mcgee is funny but he Tommy Terinan he isn't
SlimShady  ??? You having a laugh? Coz the only thing funny about him is the fact that he's on this poll

Goin Down

Quote from: hardstation on July 26, 2007, 06:06:13 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on July 26, 2007, 06:04:27 PM
LaoisLad or O'Neill

The two of them have me in stitches  :D
You bloody well voted for Laois Lad. Didn't you?

I didnt vote, waiting for me to come up. Laoislad is fairly well not really funny or well not funny at all! :D :D :D ;) ;)

Quote from: hardstation on July 26, 2007, 05:59:56 PM
If you roll your eyes at me again Laois Lad, I'll...I'll...I'll rip your arms out.

:D :D :D  He reckons he can jump thruogh the computer! Only I can do that! ::)
Remember This.

Goin Down

Quote from: SuperSub on July 26, 2007, 06:07:05 PM
I don't think any of them are really funny persay...

Pints ??? Your havin a laugh he's a grumpy f**ker.Show me once where he has been funny and i don't mean where you laugh at him for getting angry
Tony ??? Hardly funny.People just laugh at him coz he's a tool.He's hardly what you call a comedian now is he ::)
Laoislad ??? He starts good threads i give him that and his love of Debbie Mcgee is funny but he Tommy Terinan he isn't
SlimShady ???You having a laugh? Coz the only thing funny about him is the fact that he's on this poll

Do you think I should be on it, actually you'll probably say no so dont answer that!
Remember This.

Gabriel_Hurl

SuperSub

Quote from: hardstation on July 26, 2007, 06:06:13 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on July 26, 2007, 06:04:27 PM
LaoisLad or O'Neill

The two of them have me in stitches  :D
You bloody well voted for Laois Lad. Didn't you?

Quote from: ziggysego on July 26, 2007, 06:06:38 PM
er.... yeah  :D

So did I.In fairness to him he can be very dry witted at times...
He's sort of like a pint of Beamish...An acquired taste  :D

pintsofguinness

QuotePints Huh Your havin a laugh he's a grumpy f**ker.Show me once where he has been funny and i don't mean where you laugh at him for getting angry

ooooohhhh

Btw, I rarely get angry.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: pintsofguinness on July 26, 2007, 07:47:40 PM
QuotePints Huh Your havin a laugh he's a grumpy f**ker.Show me once where he has been funny and i don't mean where you laugh at him for getting angry

ooooohhhh

Btw, I rarely get angry.

Your a bit like Ireland in the Eurovision POG nil point!
Only joking i think your a good laugh my fellow gadgets freak

I would have put a few more on the poll, Bud Wiser because he's a great man for a auld rant and can be very witty
Also would have but His Holiness nb i think he's good craic and can always take a slagging unlike some people
and  i think Shamrock Shore comes out with some very witty one liners which is very unusual for a Accountant ;) :D
Also think Ziggy is good craic even if he likes Neighbours and is a cheesy music fan the same as myself
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Balboa

Slimshady is a lot of things but funny he isnt. About as funny as cancer in fact.

pintsofguinness

QuoteYour a bit like Ireland in the Eurovision POG nil point!
Only joking i think your a good laugh my fellow gadgets freak
Yeah well no one voting for me here and I'm confident I'll come out on top of the grumpy poll (though I don't understand how I'm grumpy), do yous think I don't have feelings  :(

Sky Blue

POG doesn't understand humour. He just doesn't. Nothing wrong with that except he kept coming on to funny threads asking why they where funny. There must be a class in humour at the Armagh Institute of Humour. Could somebody send him on a course?

Armagh4Sam is the only poster that had people ringing me  saying "He's back - have you seen what he posted?" Laughed out loud often.

If he is O'Neill the vote's split.

Flat Hedgehog

O'Neill is very clever and subtle. Armagh4SamAgain made me laugh out loud! No contest.
Knowledge only brings fear.

Silky

Should I remove Pints Of Guinness? I don't want to embarrass anyone.

Goin Down

Remember This.

pintsofguinness

QuotePOG doesn't understand humour. He just doesn't. Nothing wrong with that except he kept coming on to funny threads asking why they where funny. There must be a class in humour at the Armagh Institute of Humour. Could somebody send him on a course?

I do understand humour, I don't get sillyness and stupidity.  Anyone can act the knob, real humour is clever...

This is a perfect example of humour...made by Hardy about the Wrong man being released from Mountjoy
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=3379.0

Yet another illustration of how we do things much more imaginatively than our former colonial masters. They put the wrong people in jail; we let the wrong people out.

There's plenty of humour on the board, excuse me if I find some thread about saints as funny as someone getting a custard pie in their face. 

Silky

As O'Neill pointed out you don't like Armagh4SamAgain because he's from Armagh.

Was his post about on Tom Humphries funny? Everybody I know thought it was. I was getting phone calls saying "have you seen this?"

Maybe not funny in POG land though.