Author Topic: Sinn Fein? They have gone away, you know.  (Read 417099 times)

Mayo4Sam

• John Says Keep The Faith
    • View Profile
Re: Sinn Fein? They have gone away, you know.
« Reply #5295 on: September 17, 2018, 12:57:25 AM »
I see what youre saying, the more I think on it Orior was right, she is an attention seeking gimp......

In the context of which she was in the news - giving her side of a police ombudsman report into the PSNI's handling of her rape at the hands of the IRA, I don't think she was attention seeking and to say she was is utterly reprehensible.
Firstly her rape was not at the hands of the IRA, she was raped and abused by well known member of the IRA who it appears abused at least one other girl. The IRA failed her in not dealing with the abuse. The RUC failed her by trying to exploit her abuse for their own ends and social services abused her. Maria Cahill has very obviously been traumatised by her experience bot of the abuse and trying to seek redress. In my view she has been further abused by those political parties opposed to SF, not without abusers in their own ranks trying to score points, rather than get her justice. Maria herself has had a colourful political career. But nothing can excuse the way in which she was treated by the state or by those in the IRA seeking to cover for the organisation in much the same way they criticise the church for doing. MaryLou needs to make a fulsome apology for the sins of the past.

Who are you talking about here?

One hand owning up the other slinging mud
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

haranguerer

• View Profile
« Reply #5296 on: September 17, 2018, 10:40:58 AM »

Rossfan

• Ballaghaderreen CO ROSCOMMON
    • View Profile
    • Roscommon County Board official website
« Reply #5297 on: September 17, 2018, 11:32:17 AM »
Not much gender balance in Sinn Féin these days.
2018- 2 Cupeens won, 2 to go.

Applesisapples

• View Profile
« Reply #5298 on: September 19, 2018, 10:37:18 AM »
I see what youre saying, the more I think on it Orior was right, she is an attention seeking gimp......

In the context of which she was in the news - giving her side of a police ombudsman report into the PSNI's handling of her rape at the hands of the IRA, I don't think she was attention seeking and to say she was is utterly reprehensible.
Firstly her rape was not at the hands of the IRA, she was raped and abused by well known member of the IRA who it appears abused at least one other girl. The IRA failed her in not dealing with the abuse. The RUC failed her by trying to exploit her abuse for their own ends and social services abused her. Maria Cahill has very obviously been traumatised by her experience bot of the abuse and trying to seek redress. In my view she has been further abused by those political parties opposed to SF, not without abusers in their own ranks trying to score points, rather than get her justice. Maria herself has had a colourful political career. But nothing can excuse the way in which she was treated by the state or by those in the IRA seeking to cover for the organisation in much the same way they criticise the church for doing. MaryLou needs to make a fulsome apology for the sins of the past.

Who are you talking about here?

One hand owning up the other slinging mud
I have nothing to own up to, I am not in SF nor any party. Other parties have had members in court on charges of varying seriousness. I am merely commenting.

Orior

• View Profile
« Reply #5299 on: September 19, 2018, 12:39:19 PM »
Did anyone see Maria Cahill on the television last night?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians