Author Topic: Stag do  (Read 74060 times)

Tony Baloney

• View Profile
Re: Stag do
« Reply #360 on: April 11, 2016, 09:45:46 PM »
Cheers for the info laoislad.
He's an alright lad.

Milltown Row2

• It was the Ref that did it!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: April 14, 2016, 08:48:13 PM »
Going to Stag do in Carlingford soon.... Obviously not my choice (Prague would have been my choice bradso ;) ) any good?? I've been with family for Sunday drive but never for a stag..
Anything I post is not the view of the County Board!! Nobody died in the making of this post ;-)

hardstation

• On a cold and misty morning on the Anagaire bridge
    • View Profile
    • gaaboard.com
« Reply #362 on: April 14, 2016, 09:08:46 PM »
Going to Stag do in Carlingford soon.... Obviously not my choice (Prague would have been my choice bradso ;) ) any good?? I've been with family for Sunday drive but never for a stag..
Plenty of pubs and restaurants in very close proximity. Lively wee spot with live bands in pubs etc. Popular for stags & hens. Always enjoyed it.

Milltown Row2

• View Profile
« Reply #363 on: April 14, 2016, 09:13:38 PM »
Plenty of pubs and restaurants in very close proximity. Lively wee spot with live bands in pubs etc. Popular for stags & hens. Always enjoyed it.

Good, club stag, so could/will be messy
Anything I post is not the view of the County Board!! Nobody died in the making of this post ;-)

Don Johnson

• View Profile
« Reply #364 on: January 06, 2018, 05:05:15 PM »
Any recommendations for a group of 20+ lads to stay for a stag in Barcelona end of March?

manfromdelmonte

• View Profile
« Reply #365 on: January 06, 2018, 05:36:28 PM »
Any recommendations for a group of 20+ lads to stay for a stag in Barcelona end of March?
you could go and see Countinho in action

Don Johnson

• View Profile
« Reply #366 on: January 07, 2018, 09:10:31 PM »
There will be at least six or seven Liverpool fans, it would be too hard on them...

mauricemoss

• View Profile
« Reply #367 on: June 18, 2018, 11:12:20 PM »
Folks, looking a bit of help or advice. Currently in the process of booking a stag. Have absolutely no experience of booking one and have only been on stags to Kilkenny and Galway which were top class.

We've all agreed to go abroad and it'll be end of October beginning November. Been looking all over the place at destinations, Prague, Budapest, Malaga, Berlin etc. There'd be 15-20 lads heading and it won't be anything too wild, just drinking mainly. Any tips on where to go to book such a trip that won't cost an arm and a leg. Any help would be very much appreciated.

Jayop

• View Profile
« Reply #368 on: June 18, 2018, 11:23:52 PM »
Folks, looking a bit of help or advice. Currently in the process of booking a stag. Have absolutely no experience of booking one and have only been on stags to Kilkenny and Galway which were top class.

We've all agreed to go abroad and it'll be end of October beginning November. Been looking all over the place at destinations, Prague, Budapest, Malaga, Berlin etc. There'd be 15-20 lads heading and it won't be anything too wild, just drinking mainly. Any tips on where to go to book such a trip that won't cost an arm and a leg. Any help would be very much appreciated.

https://www.tripmonk.ie/budapest-4-luxury-break-3-nights-incl-flights-hotel-just-e171-pp/

Budapest 4* Luxury Break : 3 Nights incl. Flights & Hotel for just 171 pp!
Posted By : Admin/   8 0
Share To :
*3 Night Budapest Getaway in October incl. Flights & Hotel for just 171 per person.*

Details:

Dates: October 21st October 24th
Destination: Budapest
Hotel Name: Hotel Mediterran
Deal Provider: LoveHolidays
Total Price = 171 pp.

Jayop

• View Profile
« Reply #369 on: June 18, 2018, 11:24:36 PM »
That Trip monk is a class site. They don't take the bookings but find amazing holiday deals.

Jayop

• View Profile
« Reply #370 on: June 18, 2018, 11:26:48 PM »
That deal is actually down to 144 euro now if you click into the booking link on tripmonk.

Milltown Row2

• View Profile
« Reply #371 on: June 19, 2018, 12:05:31 AM »
We did Spain last month , 3 nights 4 days all inclusive 4 star hotel 250...

That was the second stag do we had in same hotel, no hassle ten minutes from airport!

mauricemoss

• View Profile
« Reply #372 on: June 19, 2018, 05:57:26 PM »
Class deals. Cheers

GetOverTheBar

• View Profile
« Reply #373 on: June 20, 2018, 04:12:44 PM »
Been to Budapest recently on a stag, weather was class - wasn't keen on the city to be honest. Bit run down - but hard to get rid of money at the same time, for all intents and purposes a decent enough spot for a mess of a stag - but if you want to go and have a bit of a look about, activities etc....probably not the best spot. Prague beats it out of the gate.